Author Topic: A plea for Treacle 9yr bw, at vets due to IBS... Dover, Deal Kent  (Read 1485 times)

Offline Canterbury_cats (Sharon)

• Purrs Registered Cat Rescue
  • Super Cat
  • Leo(Bridge babe 4/10) & Bella my darling Siamese
    • http://www.canterbury.cats.org.uk
A plea for Treacle 9yr bw, at vets due to IBS... Dover, Deal Kent
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2009, 23:02:56 PM »
Hello all.. this is just a thought but you never know.. at least a month ago we got to know about Treacle who isnt in our area but it at one vets we use that is in our area. The cp branch that covers Dover etc has only just started so there is no hope they can help.. Treacle has suspected IBS and was originally brought in to be PTS, but the vets got him signed over and done work on him and it kind of got better they cannot find anything wrong with him and he is on special diet, but no guarantees he will remain like that.. When i got to hear about him it was in teh position find the problem of his dodgy tummy etc or he gets PTS.. but apparently the vets decided that he was worth working with and thats why he has been with them for well on a month or more now.. I have been told he is kid and dog and cat friendly black with white paws.. Our vets wouldnt of just PTS without trying to find him a home, but he isnt going to be easy.. I have decided to contact HQ CP and see if they can help.. After several weeks of quietness its now gone abit silly.. and we find ourselves with some unusual cases in our care, all cats with a few issues.. or not the right cats forthe people that contact us.. Hence rehoming is abit slow.. but i am rehoming other cats from other branches.. (but that doesnt help us)..

So if anyone knows of has any thoughts on this puss then pls do email or PM me... Because i am full out of Angels that take on difficult cats.. Having just (well fingers crossed) found one to take on our deaf senior puss cat myrtle....but even before her cat bed has a chance to get cold we have another one case waiting in the wings... Can someone just ring us about about nice young and healthy puss cats pls!!!
Cannot save the world, but if everyone does something we can have a jolly good job trying too....

Canterbury & District Cats Protection
http://www.canterbury.cats.org.uk

Please use our VetUK link on the Home Page of our website.
We want your old used inkjets & mobile phones!

Link to CatChat