Author Topic: WE HAVE THE WRONG CAT.  (Read 1420 times)

Online Yvonne

• Super Cat
  • Cleo
  • Slave to: Trevor, Clare, Spotty, Homer, Parrot, Cody, strays, Ginger Snaps and Jacob Black.
Re: WE HAVE THE WRONG CAT.
« Reply #5 on: May 14, 2008, 14:02:35 PM »
Well done - I hope that lump turns out to be not too serious
The Purrs 2011 Cat Show!
Could your cat be a winner? 
http://www.purrsinourhearts.co.uk/index.php/topic,37101.0.html

Offline Ela

• Royal Cat
« Reply #4 on: May 14, 2008, 14:01:02 PM »
We now have the right cat in the trap (we live in hope) and as I type it is on the way to the vets.
RULES ARE FOR THE OBEDIENCE OF FOOLS AND GUIDENCE OF WISE MEN.

Online Yvonne

• Super Cat
  • Cleo
  • Slave to: Trevor, Clare, Spotty, Homer, Parrot, Cody, strays, Ginger Snaps and Jacob Black.
« Reply #3 on: May 14, 2008, 13:19:17 PM »
He should have gone to Spec Savers 
The Purrs 2011 Cat Show!
Could your cat be a winner? 
http://www.purrsinourhearts.co.uk/index.php/topic,37101.0.html

Offline Sam (Fussy_Furball)

• Marketing/Lost&Found/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Foxy (RIP), Zephyr (RIP), Rosina (RIP) & Oliver
« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2008, 10:48:47 AM »
This bloke sounds like a right muppet  >:(
In ancient times cats were worshiped as gods; they have not forgotten this.

Offline Ela

• Royal Cat
WE HAVE THE WRONG CAT.
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2008, 10:33:52 AM »
Last week a man rang to say there was a stray he had been feeding in his garden (well he said there was a ginger cat too but that is a different story) one a tortie had a lump on its side and he was moving this week (what a surprise).  Anyway Donna took a trap and saw the cat at a distance and indeed could see the lump. A couple of days ago he rang to say the cat had been in the trap but walked out again, knowing the trap worked perfectly we set it again. bearing in mind he lives miles away from Donna. Last night he rang to say the cat was in the trap. All the fosterers were busy doing essential things so Donna asked a lady who lived across the road if she could bring the cat to me. When it arrived I did a check and rang Donna to say that I could see no lump and the cat was certainly not feraly as we had been told (in fact it  a real softie) and indeed what Donna thought she saw. Donna asked me the colour and I said tortie and white, she said I am sure the cat I saw was just tortie. Donna rang the man who insisted it was the right cat. We thought we would sort it out in the morning. Earlier today the man phoned and said the cat is back; Donna said no you gave us the wrong cat last night, Oh! no I did not he said you have let it out, A few times Donna insisted we had it but the man still argues that it had either escaped or been let out. Eventually he said well there must be two identical cats. (Identical but obviously different). So now we have to take this cat back and re-set the trap. Another day in the life of a fosterer.
RULES ARE FOR THE OBEDIENCE OF FOOLS AND GUIDENCE OF WISE MEN.

Link to CatChat