Author Topic: INTRODUCING THE PURRS CAT SHOW 2010  (Read 2157 times)

Offline Gill (sneakiefeline)

• Board Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Misa at 4yrs old and new with me
  • Slave to: Misa, Sasa, Franta Napoleon RIP, Ducha RIP and Lupin, Kocka RIP
INTRODUCING THE PURRS CAT SHOW 2010
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2010, 19:37:41 PM »
PURRS IN OUR HEARTS CAT SHOW 2010 INSTRUCTIONS

SEND YOUR PICTURES IN FROM 8 MAY 2010

1. Please send your entries for the Purrs Cat Show 2010 to me, Gill (sneakiefeline) using the email addy in my profile.............they should all be attachments, each picture should have a LOLcat caption if entered in that Class but it does not need to be on the photo. However please ensure that its easy for me to know which caption goes with which photo  :scared:

2. All  entries should have the name of the cat and your Purrs name and what class each photo is entered in, together with the amount of entrance fees and date sent to Purrs. Please send your entries to me as early as possible, the closing date for entries will be 17 May 2010  :shify: :shify:

3. If you are able to resize pictures please make them 650 pixels on the longest side, if you not able to do this , I will resize them for you  ;D Please do not send tiny pictures cos we want to be able to see your cat well  ;D

4. You can enter as many pictures of each cat can in any class that fits the cat.  :rofl: However the cat must have belonged to you or be cared for by you at some point in its life.  :ahh:

5. Entry will be £1 per picture per class.

6. The Purrs Cat Show 2010 will open for voting on Tuesday 1 June 2010 and  the Top Cat will be announced on Saturday 21 June 2010

5. Money will  go to the Purrs Rescue Fund and after the Cat Show is finished it will be distributed by Tan between our registered rescues.

6. Entry fees should be sent to the Purrs paypal account using the donate button at the bottom of every page. This will allow you to send the money by your preferred method, credit or debit card or via Paypal. If you have a Paypal account please make the payment to the email address of- purrs@purrsinourhearts.co.uk and marked Cat Show 2010. Please contact a member of staff if unsure how use the donate button. Its very important that you do say what the payment is for so Tan can identify the CAT Show entries  :sneaky:

7. Money and pictures must arrive by 17 May 2010 at the latest, to allow time to put them on Purrs ready for voting.

8. The classes for the Purrs Cat Show 2010 will be as follows:

Class 1      LOLcats with a caption

Class 2      Tails and Trousers

Class 3      Noses and Ears

Class 4      What lovely Paws  you have

Class 5      Black, White and Black and White cats

Class 6      Red, Tortie  and with White bits cats (includes calico torties)

Class 7      Blue, Blue and White and Colour pointed cats

Class 8      Tabbies of all varieties and with White

Class 9      Moggies

Class 10    Pedigrees

Class 11    Playful cats

Class 12     Lazy cats

9. There will be three rounds of voting, first round, semi-final and finals. The number of votes you have at each stage of the show will be determined by the size of the entry.  :innocent:

10. From the semi final round the top 12 cats will go forward into the final round of voting, to establish the Purrs Top Cat of 2010. You can have 3 votes only in the Final.

11. Please remember that this Cat Show is for fun only and to raise funds for our rescues and every cat is wonderful and loved to pieces. ;D

SCHEDULE.......I hope  :rofl: :rofl:

17 May    Entries to be received and money paid

1 June     First round voting starts

8 june     First round voting ends at 2000hrs

12 June   Semi-final voting starts

16 June   Semi Final voting closes at 2000hrs

18 June   Final voting starts

20 June  Final voting closes at 2000hrs

21 June  Announcement of Top Cat

Finally, good luck to all entrants and may lots of fun be had by all of us    ;D
« Last Edit: May 09, 2010, 22:35:10 PM by Gill (sneakiefeline) »

Link to CatChat