Cat Health & Behaviour > Health & Behaviour General

Ollie...

(1/5) > >>

Beccles:
Oh, Kelly, I'm so sorry. That must be absolutely terrifying for you. My little cousin Joel had one a few years ago which was treated surgically - he's pretty much fine now. I hope all goes well with your sister - please pass on kind thoughts from me.  :Luv:

Wednesday would be fine with us, no worries if you can't make it, I got stung with a stealth staff meeting yesterday and missed meeting a pal.. grr.

Kelly:
Becca - my 23yr old sister - exactly the same thing - found out not long after I offered Ollie a home when he was better. Her treatment starts next thursday - so its a subject very close to me unfortunately. I'll be there next weds - 330 ish if that is ok????

Sue P (Paddysmum):
Hey - Ollie' gettin' a new blankie....... :wow: 8)

Ela:
Ollie's new Crocheted blanket  is in the post, so hopefully it will arrive early next week.

Emma S:
Ohhhh Ollie is such a beautiful boy....what sad news :(

The small ray of sunshine is that he has found a loving home to look after him until the end...and that is all anyone wants. Fingers crossed you have a lot more time left to spoil him Becca - he sounds like he deserves it!

Give him an extra special cuddle from me...and furry headbutts come form my girls :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version