Cat Health & Behaviour > Health & Behaviour General

naughty kittens

(1/3) > >>

Claire Hirsch:
Someone's probably already suggested this but contact Roz on this forum for a wonderful garden (sadly not house and goldfish) cat-proofing system. (See the Christmas auction section for a thread offering this).

sheryl:
RIP Rodney - They sound like they are real bundles of fun - enjoy them and do what I do - just laugh.

Fiona2:
Sorry to hear about Rodney :scared:. You could try diversion tactics. If you have the space you could try making a play area out of heavy duty cardboard boxes and cardboard tubes, cut various holes in the sides and tops and fix them together (masking tape comes in handy) to create different hidy holes for them to chase each other around in, great fun for them and also great fun for you to watch them popping out of different holes.  :evillaugh:

brena:
i have two kittens right now too and i had five at once a few years ago. i always keep kittens in thier own room when i am sleeping or out this tends to keep kitten mischief to a mimumum. i let them out when i am home that way i can see what they are getting into. it's more than just a matter of what they might distroy but you also have to worry about things they might get into that could hurt them. you didn't mention how old they are so i don't know if they are still young enough to accept being in thier own room. good luck with them.

Ela:

--- Quote ---I have to say that I disagree with Roz saying there are no naughty kittens 
--- End quote ---

Kittens doing what yours did are just kittens being kittens, thats is what they do it is not naughtiness

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version