Cat Health & Behaviour > Health & Behaviour General

Urine Finder Ultra-Violet Tube

(1/5) > >>

Purrlishious:
LOL. I have a litter tray in the loo & when I 'go' Hugo comes to use it at the same time. Aw bless!
How many cats can you fit in your loo??

kris:

--- Quote from: Purrlishious on November 30, 2006, 21:47:40 PM ---Hi Ela. What a good idea to take one on hols... might be a shock!
Yes, my quiet cats come to me when in the loo for a fuss so I sit there as long as they need it!!! Mad! One even looks down the loo when I stand up! Why do they do that???

--- End quote ---

Fred has developed an interest in the loo as well, just naturally curious I suppose and umm...well they do have a keen sense of smell....sorry  :scared:

Fred liked to look down the loo after I flush, he liked to watch the water.... hasn't tried to jump into it yet though.

Purrlishious:
Hi Ela. What a good idea to take one on hols... might be a shock!
Yes, my quiet cats come to me when in the loo for a fuss so I sit there as long as they need it!!! Mad! One even looks down the loo when I stand up! Why do they do that???

Ela:
Re: I took the light to my daughters yesterday as she is a cleaning freak. With 3 young boys the loo has to be constantly checked. Wow! This was not just dust particles... but wee all down the front of loo. It was discusting! Tea had to go on hold as the loo was decontaminated. LOL

I am now wondering if I should buy one and take it on our holidays, although the bathrooms look like you could eat your lunch off the floor you never know do you? I knew someone who worked in a 'posh' hotel  and the owners wife was showing someone how to clean the bathroom and when it came to mopping the floor  she put the mop down the loo to wet it initially. To make it a catty comment I will say as many others I am sure that some of the timid cats only come near me for fuss when I am say on the loo.

Desley (booktigger):
I wanted one of these when Tom was here, but if they pick up other stuff, I will keep my money to myself!!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version