Cat Health & Behaviour > Health & Behaviour General

Blocked Bladder

(1/17) > >>

Gill (sneakiefeline):
Thats really great news, hugs to Dave from me and hope he has a wonderful Christmas  ;D

Desley (booktigger):
I am so glad to hear this, fingers crossed this is the last of it.

Dee:
dave is doing really weel.  been back to the vets this morning and his bladder was normal size and with very little urine in t hey are really pleased with him.

He doesn't have to go back for 2 weeks now (unless worried) and then if all is wel twill look at reducing his medication.
He is not on prescription diet, but has to have only wet food now for e rest of his life, as you said Roz. The vet said to add water to it and meat broth.  he also said about getting a water fountain, which others on here also mentioned.

I am so pleased with his progress, but know he is going to have to be carefully monitored from now.

Thank you as ever for everyones help and good wishes.  it has been so appreciated.

Roz:
Excellent news Dee.  I'm really pleased for the little love.  Hope he continues to get better and better with each day.  Is he on the prescription diet?  If he is, is he eating it?

Lots of love to him, :Luv:

Roz

Desley (booktigger):
I am so glad he is home and doing well, fingers crossed this is the end of it now.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version