Author Topic: Meet Mimi - another of the Harbours Guests  (Read 1936 times)

Offline bonnielass

• Super Cat
  • my missing babe Wizzy and beloved Snuggs & George
  • Slave to: Scamps/henry/cassie/mika/barney rubble /eddie//cookie monster/billybob/cheeks/jack/misty/Flirty bertie/alfie/polly pipsqueak and Kali
Re: Meet Mimi - another of the Harbours Guests
« Reply #5 on: November 26, 2009, 17:11:38 PM »
Shes beautiful :Luv: and i bet she is so pleased to be somewhere warm and food to eat without running the gauntlet with dogs /kids etc :hug:
When a kittie becomes a memory, that memory becomes a treasure

Offline Bazsmum

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Bazzy Bazilla
    • The Animal Rescue Site
« Reply #4 on: November 26, 2009, 15:37:17 PM »
Aw she's a doll!  :Luv2: Positive vibes for her forever home to come up soon!  :hug:

Offline Janeyk

• Board Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2009, 12:51:40 PM »
She's lovely!  :Luv:  :Luv:
Please consider the harder to home cats in rescue.

Offline Dawn F

• Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2009, 12:38:12 PM »
she is lovely!  this is a rotton time of year to be out on the street poor girl

Offline madkittyrescue

• Purrs Registered Cat Rescue
  • Super Cat
  • Sarah, slave to the 4 legged furball gang!
    • Sunny Harbour Cat & Kitten Rescue
Meet Mimi - another of the Harbours Guests
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2009, 12:27:26 PM »
Hey guys, thought you may all like to meet Mimi a very very sweet little Torti girl.

We currently suspect she 'may' be pregnant and she has had a litter a little while ago as her teats have shown signs of recent suckling but no milk production. Despite huge efforts to trace her owner and try to find any kittens in the area she was found, we have drawn a blank and hence brought her in for her own safety.  2 weeks later we still have had no-one claim this little one who had been loitering in the area for 2-3 weeks so she will remain with us until such time as we determine whether or not she is pregnant and treat accordingly.

She came to our attention after she was collected by one of the large well known scottish animal charities and then returned and released again as she was deemed healthy.  Residents told to wait and see if she got fat again (i.e. if she was pregnant) then they were to take her in but feed her in the meantime. i.e. they'd do a big fat nothing!!   :tired:

Residents were fearful for this little cat as there were a lot of dogs in the area, fireworks going off everywhere and kids playing with fireworks and she certainly had no fear of any of dogs and regularly squared up, and residents were worried that one of the dogs was going to do her serious harm so we received the phone call for help and I'm so happy to be able to say that the little one is safe.

She is a real sweetie pie and will make a wonderful family addition when she is ready.   :Luv2:  :Luv2:

Sunny Harbour Cat & Kitten Rescue
Covering Fife, Edinburgh & Lothians

http://www.sunnyharbour.org.uk

Link to CatChat