Author Topic: 10% off prescription meds @ vetuk - expires 11th March  (Read 1979 times)

Offline Millys Mum

• Purrrrrfect Cat
Re: 10% off prescription meds @ vetuk - expires 11th March
« Reply #4 on: March 08, 2008, 19:40:47 PM »
Oooo now theres a title to be proud of  :wow:

Offline Tiggy's Mum

• Save a life draw/Commercial Assistant/Moderating Staff
  • Royal Cat
« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2008, 19:26:17 PM »
I did wait a while before posting it - you are Purrs' official vetuk special offer liaison officer after all  :evillaugh:

Offline Millys Mum

• Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2008, 19:23:19 PM »
You beat me Helen  :doh:

Offline Tiggy's Mum

• Save a life draw/Commercial Assistant/Moderating Staff
  • Royal Cat
10% off prescription meds @ vetuk - expires 11th March
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2008, 19:01:57 PM »
Was waiting for MM to post this one but seeing as she hasn't yet here you go!...

Good Morning:We thought we would reintroduce the Prescription Only Medicine section of the Vet UK website; after all your vet should now be offering you a FREE prescription for any POM-V you require, though you may have to remind one or two of them....Further information concerning the issuing of prescriptions can be found here.Ordering procedure and FAQ`s can be found here.It goes without saying we are offering a deal - 10% off no less on any and all items in this section and that`s on top of any other discounts currently available on the website. Just enter the coupon code below into the voucher box at checkout. Coupon Code pomv10% Code valid until midnight Tuesday 11th March 2008New Food discounts on Vet UK15% off Hills Canine I/D TinsOther News on Vet UKNew Lower prices on Cages & RampsExtended Dorwest Herb RangeArrival of the Superbly Priced Synamine ForteWell that's about all this week, until next time.Happy Shoppingwww.vetuk.co.uk
« Last Edit: March 08, 2008, 19:08:56 PM by Tiggy's Mum - Helen »

Link to CatChat