Author Topic: Frontline upto 10% off - Vet UK  (Read 1622 times)

Offline Millys Mum

• Purrrrrfect Cat
Re: Frontline upto 10%
« Reply #4 on: January 26, 2008, 19:47:04 PM »
Sorry Schmew, i didnt actually type the full title  :doh:

Its vet uk

Offline Bazsmum

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Bazzy Bazilla
    • The Animal Rescue Site
« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2008, 00:26:17 AM »
>Schmew I think it may be vetuk... ;)

I was really disgusted to see our local chemist selling a pack of 3 frontline for £15  >:( How will that encourage anyone on the streets to change to it!!!

Offline Schmew

• Distinguished Cat
« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2008, 18:53:02 PM »
Which site is this on MM?

Offline Millys Mum

• Purrrrrfect Cat
Frontline upto 10% off - Vet UK
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2008, 15:15:54 PM »
Good Morning,
At this time of year flea treatments are not normally the veterinary items you are thinking of, but if you can spare a minute or two we can offer you some serious discounts before the end of the
month.  Frontline products have been increasing in price recently as Merial, the manufacturer, has decided to issue another price increase. However, we have minimised this by continuing to offer all subscribers of our newsletter a special voucher code. We are continuing to offer 5% off any Frontline Spot On product if you buy more than one packet with an extra 5% off if you use
the code below.
This code is valid for any item purchased from the Flea Product section of the site giving a total of 5% off any non POM-V flea product including household sprays and flea collars and up to 10% off Frontline Spot On.
This weeks code: flea5
Just enter this code into the voucher box at checkout for 5% discount to be applied. This code is single use only, valid for any item from the Flea Section of the site and can be used until the end of the month.

Other product reductions due to end this month:
33% off Eukanuba Breed Diets
20% off Zubrin (POM-V)

Until next week: Happy Shopping

Last time i was emailed about prices going up i stockpiled and they didnt alter by 7%  >:(

Dont forget to buy through a rescue link  ;D
« Last Edit: January 26, 2008, 19:49:29 PM by Millys Mum »

Link to CatChat