Author Topic: Perfect Fit wet food  (Read 4656 times)

Offline Desley (booktigger)

• Cat Rescue
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Molly, my wonderful babe
  • Slave to: Lucy
Re: Perfect Fit wet food
« Reply #13 on: January 19, 2008, 22:43:01 PM »
Teh Active is down to £3 in Asda, so the girls got a box, as Molly has it for the fibre content (not the best meat content), and it is higher than the InHome she used to get. IT does come in gravy though.
Please spay your cat

• Cat Rescue
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #12 on: January 19, 2008, 11:16:48 AM »
I work with someone who lives near Blackburn, so might be an option.
Please spay your cat

Offline Mark

• Purrs Registered Cat Rescue
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Clapton
    • AnimalAid - Support Humane Charities
« Reply #11 on: January 17, 2008, 09:14:30 AM »
I just looked again and Accrington is their registered office. The shop is in Blackburn.

I did a routefinder from Shaw to their shop - it's 34 miles  :Crazy: - probably only worthwhile if you are over that way.

http://routeplanner.rac.co.uk//showrouting.php?map24_sid=BcU/gP9FOuDaqRoZIYryZooKFzdxKgILjqzo0OCql0jYGwp8.Bwn0grmvHvnyiRO0Wp8Z5ozKgCvLfZsopoBYA&t=f7b704045eef5840421a27e36ac9692e

DO NOT BREED OR BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE

I believe I am not interested to know whether Vivisection produces results that are profitable to the human race or doesn't. To know that the results are profitable to the race would not remove my hostility to it.  Mark Twain

• Cat Rescue
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #10 on: January 17, 2008, 08:06:59 AM »
Hmm, shame i am so poor at directions, I dont think ACcrington is that far normally!!
Please spay your cat

Offline Mark

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Clapton
« Reply #9 on: January 16, 2008, 19:40:22 PM »
Willow is refusing to eat any other wet food - I will have to go searching for it tomorrow. She is eating her Hill's but that's all  :tired:

I believe I am not interested to know whether Vivisection produces results that are profitable to the human race or doesn't. To know that the results are profitable to the race would not remove my hostility to it.  Mark Twain

Offline Bazsmum

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Bazzy Bazilla
    • The Animal Rescue Site
« Reply #8 on: January 16, 2008, 19:25:57 PM »
My cats love the dry.....Ive just bought some fishy ones, 2 and half kgs for £2.99 from Home Bargains......says rrp £15  ;D

Ive never tried the wet on my lot yet!  :innocent:

Offline Mark

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Clapton
« Reply #7 on: January 15, 2008, 08:28:45 AM »
I just found this place online - 12 packs for £2.99  ;D

http://www.aquamania.co.uk/prodtype.asp?PT_ID=90&strPageHistory=cat
I can't find a delivery cost though. I'm hoping they do free delivery with a min spend. Worth stocking up at that price  ;D - Unless you are anywhere near Accrington?

Edit - I did a pretend shop to check delivery - put in 6 boxes and it was £9.99 delivery which makes it £4.99 a box so no saving  >:(
« Last Edit: January 15, 2008, 08:33:56 AM by Mark »

• Cat Rescue
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #6 on: January 15, 2008, 08:19:35 AM »
i can get it from Morrisons, Asda, the Range, and sometimes Wilkinsons but wanted to find it a bit cheaper, and then I shall stock up. Only the Range sell the 4 packs rather htan the 12 packs though.
Please spay your cat

Offline Mark

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Clapton
« Reply #5 on: January 15, 2008, 08:17:49 AM »
I bought a whole case in Sainsbury's when they were doing the 4 packs for 99p but they must have been clearing stock. It is the only wet food that Willow will eat. I ran out yesterday so need to find another place that sells it. I tried giving her Whiskas "Oh So" and Felix this morning but she won't touch them. She will eat Hill's dry but not the senior one (she is 9 now) - The vet said she was very healthy so I should keep it up - She was happy with the Perfect Fit senior and didn't like the Indoor one.

• Cat Rescue
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #4 on: January 14, 2008, 21:35:16 PM »
That is how much I pay Mark, they had it on offer in the RAnge before Christmas, but only on the boxes of 4, so the girls tried all the flavours. Next time it is on offer, i shall stock up!!
Please spay your cat

Offline Mark

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Clapton
« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2008, 17:16:16 PM »
I bought loads in Sainsburys a while ago as it was on offer but it seems they have discontinued it. Shame as it's £4.99 for 12  :Crazy: - although a box lasts willow about a week  ;D

Offline Millys Mum

• Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2008, 21:07:30 PM »
Zooplus stock it but not sure how the prices compare   :-:

The small bags of kitten dry were 3 for a £1 in poundland the other day   :Crazy:

• Cat Rescue
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
Perfect Fit wet food
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2008, 09:13:49 AM »
Anybody know of it being on offer anywhere? The dry food was on offer in the Range, but not the wet - the girs will eat any variety except the kitten.
Please spay your cat

Link to CatChat