Author Topic: PAH own brand 2kg bags 3 for 2  (Read 2132 times)

Offline Mark

• Purrs Registered Cat Rescue
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Clapton
    • AnimalAid - Support Humane Charities
Re: PAH own brand 2kg bags 3 for 2
« Reply #5 on: January 14, 2008, 08:46:21 AM »
I'm sure they can mix and match, I would have got them to scan them to se what happens - the staff don't seem very clued up. When Helen bought the dog bed for Luke & Riley last year, I went to Canterbury branch to get one for Kylie. It was priced on the shelf at £24.99. I asked her if it was in the sale and she said unless it was marked up, it wasn't. I asked her to scan it and it was £9.99  >:(
DO NOT BREED OR BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE

I believe I am not interested to know whether Vivisection produces results that are profitable to the human race or doesn't. To know that the results are profitable to the race would not remove my hostility to it.  Mark Twain

Offline Desley (booktigger)

• Cat Rescue
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Molly, my wonderful babe
  • Slave to: Lucy
« Reply #4 on: January 12, 2008, 20:34:15 PM »
It was on the poster on the shelves (in very small print, I have to add) that it was only those 2 flavours, the kitten and senior had signs up, but the assistant seemed to think you couldnt mix and match.
Please spay your cat

Offline Mark

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Clapton
« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2008, 18:36:22 PM »
Our one had all the flavours, also kitten & senior in the offer.

I believe I am not interested to know whether Vivisection produces results that are profitable to the human race or doesn't. To know that the results are profitable to the race would not remove my hostility to it.  Mark Twain

Offline Desley (booktigger)

• Cat Rescue
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Molly, my wonderful babe
  • Slave to: Lucy
« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2008, 18:03:02 PM »
I made a special trip to PAH for this today, as it is cheaper than JWB, but it is only on chicken and salmon, mine wont eat the salmon flavour, and they only had that, lamb and tuna on offer, so I ended up with a 4kg bag, which was cheaper than buying 2 2kg bags.
Please spay your cat

Offline Mark

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Clapton
PAH own brand 2kg bags 3 for 2
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2008, 09:03:36 AM »
Sorry I forgot that one.

£7.99 a bag so £16.00 for 6kg of high quality food isn't bad  ;D

Not to be confused with their crappy basic one which is no better than go-cat and full of cereal & colouring.
« Last Edit: January 11, 2008, 09:04:04 AM by Mark »

Link to CatChat