Author Topic: Interesting morning  (Read 1498 times)

Offline maryas

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • SUPERMUM to BONNIE
Re: Interesting morning
« Reply #6 on: March 20, 2012, 16:39:17 PM »
Wel done you.  Sorry Dakota can't stand the sight of you  :evillaugh: :hug:

Mary
Love me, love my cat - don't love my cat... S*D off! R.I.P Smudgie - sleep well my precious little darling, I miss you so much. 01.02.94-15.04.08 x Look after the beautiful Bonnie Bum, I took her pain away 02.04.15 x Tisha was with me 3 weeks and then I had to take her pain away 1.7.15 x

Offline Tiggy's Mum

• Save a life draw/Commercial Assistant/Moderating Staff
  • Royal Cat
« Reply #5 on: March 18, 2012, 19:25:36 PM »
I would give your local CP a ring to see if they do the neutering vouchers, local RSPCA often have campaigns on for free neutering too for those on limited incomes.

Offline tab

• Super Cat
  • Slave to Amber
« Reply #4 on: March 18, 2012, 13:29:17 PM »
It did occur to me that if he starts on the cant afford to get felix neutered is there any help available I can either get for him or tell him about?
Thank you

love
Tab

Offline Gill (sneakiefeline)

• Rainbow Bridge/Rescue/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Misa at 4yrs old and new with me
  • Slave to: Misa, Sasa, Franta Napoleon RIP, Ducha RIP and Lupin, Kocka RIP
« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2012, 22:49:34 PM »
Well done you  ;D

Offline Tiggy's Mum

• Save a life draw/Commercial Assistant/Moderating Staff
  • Royal Cat
Interesting morning
« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2012, 20:18:01 PM »
Forget 'Vicky Halls - Cat Detective' it should be 'Tab from Purrs - Cat Detective' :evillaugh:

Glad he was safely reunited and can only hope that the lad involved takes your advice :tired:

Offline tab

• Super Cat
  • Slave to Amber
Interesting morning
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2012, 18:59:00 PM »
I got a phone call from my friend Pat this morning asking if I knew anyone who had a black and white pud tat. We live in a tower block and a B&W ran into the block this morning soaking wet and wanting to get in the lift. Another resident picked it up, and delivered it to Pat as she knew Pat was a cat person.
I expained that a lad on my floor had a cat that looked like the felix cat and was called felix so went to knock on his door but got no answer. I went down to Pats and met this rather gorgeous young man who is coming up in need for the erm 'op' shall we say. He was lovely and friendly but wanted to be friends with Pats cat Dakota rather more than Dakota wanted to be friends with him. He wandered around and played with her toys, tried each of her favourite places and then went to look at her. She wasnt impressed and did the hissing and growling but no contact.
After a little while though Dakota came up the the settee where I was sitting and hissed at me then went behind and hid.
Daki had a rough life before Pat and spent a long time hiding and even now is so nervous I cant touch her so at that point I went to knock on the lads door again.

I rang the bell no answer so hammered on the door and he finally opened it. Turns our he HAD lost his little felix as he carries him downstairs and plonks him outside the flats and oddly enough felix wanders  :Crazy:

Anyway felix and owner are reunited with many purrs and cuddles and Ive given owner a lecture on getting Felix done and keeping him in as its not fair so have a cat thats out all day until you collect him and let him back in.

Turns out the girlfriend has been giving the same lectures so fingers crossed it will happen.

Overall not the best circumstances but Felix is obviously loved and cared for and is a beautiful friendly cat so although I'll be keeping an eye out Im hoping the message has got through

Pat however has decided that Dakota is an only cat and will stay that way

Im glad that felix is loved and cared for and hopefully his life will improve and even better not long after felix left Pats Dakota came out of hiding to have her breakfast..... bet she still hates me though  :rofl:
love
Tab

Link to CatChat