Author Topic: 72 pouches of Felix for £12.00  (Read 2975 times)

Offline LesleyW

• Super Cat
  • Slave to: Many and varied
Re: 72 pouches of Felix for £12.00
« Reply #11 on: February 06, 2009, 12:17:06 PM »
What irks me even more is that 1/2 of it goes in the bin - btw, the box a day is a very conservative estimate, given that I have already opened 4 pouches for Clapton alone - he will sit there until I open something tat takes his fancy  :Crazy:

At least I don't have that problem, if one doesn't eat it, there are plenty of others who will gobble it up  :rofl:  They soon learn in my house not to be too fussy cos if you leave it sitting there too long, it will be eaten by others :rofl:
Even the smallest feline is a masterpiece (Leonardo da Vinci)

Offline Mark

• Purrs Registered Cat Rescue
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Clapton
    • AnimalAid - Support Humane Charities
« Reply #10 on: February 06, 2009, 11:59:25 AM »
What irks me even more is that 1/2 of it goes in the bin - btw, the box a day is a very conservative estimate, given that I have already opened 4 pouches for Clapton alone - he will sit there until I open something tat takes his fancy  :Crazy:
DO NOT BREED OR BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE

I believe I am not interested to know whether Vivisection produces results that are profitable to the human race or doesn't. To know that the results are profitable to the race would not remove my hostility to it.  Mark Twain

Offline LesleyW

• Super Cat
« Reply #9 on: February 06, 2009, 11:40:14 AM »
Tesco did a similar offer last spring - 2 boxes for £4 - I don't think they included senior. I only buy the gravy one as a treat but they have senior most of the time which is quite hard to find on offer. I hate paying £3.50 a box - especially as we get through over a box a day.

I know what you mean Mark, I get through five boxes a day!!!!  Back to Asda tonight I think.

Offline Mark

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Clapton
« Reply #8 on: February 06, 2009, 07:03:24 AM »
Tesco did a similar offer last spring - 2 boxes for £4 - I don't think they included senior. I only buy the gravy one as a treat but they have senior most of the time which is quite hard to find on offer. I hate paying £3.50 a box - especially as we get through over a box a day.

I believe I am not interested to know whether Vivisection produces results that are profitable to the human race or doesn't. To know that the results are profitable to the race would not remove my hostility to it.  Mark Twain

Offline bunglycat

• Honorary Cat
  • Ginny B.Winston, Fifi, Smartie ,Bungly,Sophie,RIP
  • Slave to: Pandora , Cody, Smudgie , Blueberry , Angel and Merlin . RIP. Ginny B , Winston , Smartie, Bungly and Sophie and Fifi
« Reply #7 on: February 06, 2009, 01:20:47 AM »
In my local Asda it was only the fish flavour ones in jelly -didnt see any other sort -as don''t think Winston likes all the fishy ones i didn''t bother -none of the others eat much Felix - they all like Whiskers supermeat !
I got some mixed Jelly ones from the PAH offer , thats finished now though .

Offline Gill (sneakiefeline)

• Rainbow Bridge/Rescue/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Misa at 4yrs old and new with me
  • Slave to: Misa, Sasa, Franta Napoleon RIP, Ducha RIP and Lupin, Kocka RIP
« Reply #6 on: February 06, 2009, 00:00:04 AM »
Not sure I can face a drive to asda and their car park and then having to pay £2 to park and if they dont have them, like last time I lose the £2 unlass I spend over £5 grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

I need Felix too

Offline LesleyW

• Super Cat
« Reply #5 on: February 05, 2009, 20:25:35 PM »
I'm going in tomorrow again for another three packs so will have a look for you and report back ;D

Offline Mark

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Clapton
« Reply #4 on: February 05, 2009, 20:23:32 PM »
Thanks Lesley. I am getting low (about 20 boxes left  :evillaugh: ) on Felix so will have to keep an eye out. I am stocking up on Whiskas senior before the offer ends in Sainsbury's at the moment (2 for £5)

Offline LesleyW

• Super Cat
« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2009, 19:31:16 PM »
Sorry Mark, the only ones I saw were the normal felix in jelly.

Offline Mark

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Clapton
« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2009, 19:28:54 PM »
Did you notice if the senior is in the offer Lesley?  :shify:

Offline LesleyW

• Super Cat
72 pouches of Felix for £12.00
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2009, 19:24:49 PM »
There was a great offer at my Asda tonight, 6 boxes of 12 sachets of Felix for £12.00, limited to 3 lots per person.  So I came home tonight with my 18 boxes and will pick up another 18 tomorrow.  That's only £2 per box!!

Link to CatChat