Author Topic: Whiskas 24 pack - £4.00  (Read 2644 times)

Offline Jess's Mum (Sue)

• Adult Cat
Re: Whiskas 24 pack - £4.00
« Reply #8 on: January 07, 2009, 20:04:22 PM »
Thank you for the details of cat food offer.. will try and get down there asap  ;D

Fantastic saving thanks :thanks:

Offline Mark

• Purrs Registered Cat Rescue
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Clapton
    • AnimalAid - Support Humane Charities
« Reply #7 on: January 05, 2009, 14:24:46 PM »
Same with Tesco last year when Felix was 2 boxes for £4 - I filled the trolley up no problem. Yesterday I filled the trolley up in PAH and nothing was said. They are doing All felix adult, senior and kitten 3 boxes for £7 which isn't as good as the Asda offer but might be worth doing if you can't get any more from Asda. PAH deliver free if you spend over £50.
DO NOT BREED OR BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE

I believe I am not interested to know whether Vivisection produces results that are profitable to the human race or doesn't. To know that the results are profitable to the race would not remove my hostility to it.  Mark Twain

Offline Karen-covcats

• Adult Cat
  • my babies
« Reply #6 on: January 05, 2009, 12:21:34 PM »
just before christmas they did the 2 for £5 on the 12 pack boxes and because it was including the kitten i bought the shop out. i must have had at least 15 boxes i was worried about being told no so i dotted them amongest my other shopping but it was still very obivous. they didnt say anything so maybe stores are different.

Offline Teresa Pawcats

• Royal Cat
  • www.pawsinncatrescue.co.uk
    • Paws Inn Website rehoming page
« Reply #5 on: January 05, 2009, 11:51:18 AM »
Hope you get a positive repsonse but somehow I doubt it  :tired:  Is there anyone that could go instore for you and stock up?  They might have the same rule instore but you can go through various checkouts to fox them!

Trouble is the stores never carry enough stock but I will find visit as many stores as I can manage and go in each several times

Offline Tiggy's Mum

• Save a life draw/Commercial Assistant/Moderating Staff
  • Royal Cat
« Reply #4 on: January 05, 2009, 11:33:25 AM »
Hope you get a positive repsonse but somehow I doubt it  :tired:  Is there anyone that could go instore for you and stock up?  They might have the same rule instore but you can go through various checkouts to fox them!

Offline Teresa Pawcats

• Royal Cat
  • www.pawsinncatrescue.co.uk
    • Paws Inn Website rehoming page
« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2009, 09:45:42 AM »
I tried to place a bulk order this morning,wanted £200 worth, Asda have imposed a maximum of 8 boxes per customer :sick: Have emailed them the following

Hi
I have just tried to place an online bulk order for Whiskas pouches which are on offer at £4 for box of 24 and note that a restriction of a maximum 8 boxes has been enforced. I run Paws Inn cat Rescue and have been taking advantage of special offers both online and instore for some time in order to feed stray and abandoned cats in our care. I had intended spending £200 on this product and am bitterly disappointed that such restrictions have been imposed; I am not some greedy person trying to "Grab" but someone who tries to make a difference by helping our ever growing numbers of stray and abused cats- So much for your Pet Week,dont rescue cats count? I am bitterly disappointed.
I am not a registered charity but have been operating for 20 years and during this time have helped some 5000 strays to find loving homes,this can only be achieved by taking advantage of special offers and very careful budgeting.
I look forward to your reply.
Teresa

Offline bonnielass

• Super Cat
  • my missing babe Wizzy and beloved Snuggs & George
  • Slave to: Scamps/henry/cassie/mika/barney rubble /eddie//cookie monster/billybob/cheeks/jack/misty/Flirty bertie/alfie/polly pipsqueak and Kali
« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2009, 08:29:51 AM »
Brilliant ,my lot love whiskas except for Henry he wont touch it ,  :innocent: will only eat felix
When a kittie becomes a memory, that memory becomes a treasure

Offline Tiggy's Mum

• Save a life draw/Commercial Assistant/Moderating Staff
  • Royal Cat
Whiskas 24 pack - £4.00
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2009, 01:39:01 AM »
Online and would guess instore aswell as Asda usually have the same offers for both, only adult varieties not the kitten. Doesn't seem to be a special offer as there's no expiry date so maybe it's a permanent price?

Whiskas Chunks in gravy traditional recipes 24X100

Whiskas Chunks in jelly fisherman's choice 24X100

Whiskas Chunks in jelly market produce 24X100

Whiskas Chunks in jelly poultry favourites 24X100

Link to CatChat