Author Topic: Whiskas / Felix AGAIL / normal Felix - 96 pouches for £20 - ends 22/08/08  (Read 2384 times)

Offline Tiggy's Mum

• Save a life draw/Commercial Assistant/Moderating Staff
  • Royal Cat
That's no good  >:(  You should copmplain, when I emailed them about ending the PAH dry offer early despite having lots on the shelf they sent me £15 in gift vouchers!

Offline Millys Mum

• Purrrrrfect Cat
They cancelled my order!!  >:( >:( No reason or contact made, just sent me a dispatch email with all bar the JWB stopped  >:( >:(

Wont use them again, would take nothing to contact me and give a reason  :censored:

Offline Tiggy's Mum

• Royal Cat
Part of the Pets at Home online only offers... 

http://www.petsathome.com/Useful-Information/Promotions/7-Day-Deals?source=e0820

96 pouches for £20 - Felix AGAIL, Whiskas pouches, normal Felix pouches.  Only the Whiskas is in stock at the mo but offer runs until the 22nd August (ends 9am) so worth seeing if they come back in stock.

All in stock now - the Felix AGAIL is a particular bargain working out at £2.50 for a 12 pack.

Offline Millys Mum

• Purrrrrfect Cat
Thanks, you just beat marks price on JWB  ;D

Offline Tiggy's Mum

• Royal Cat
Whiskas / Felix AGAIL / normal Felix - 96 pouches for £20 - ends 22/08/08
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2008, 01:53:21 AM »
Part of the Pets at Home online only offers... 

http://www.petsathome.com/Useful-Information/Promotions/7-Day-Deals?source=e0820

96 pouches for £20 - Felix AGAIL, Whiskas pouches, normal Felix pouches.  Only the Whiskas is in stock at the mo but offer runs until the 22nd August (ends 9am) so worth seeing if they come back in stock.
« Last Edit: August 15, 2008, 01:56:23 AM by Tiggy's Mum - Helen »

Link to CatChat