Author Topic: Milbemax 4 for 3 offer at vets.  (Read 1879 times)

Offline pappilon

• Honorary Cat
Re: Milbemax 4 for 3 offer at vets.
« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2008, 10:41:15 AM »
Yes i got 4 for 3 last week when i took Boy in, i asked for 3 to give Boy, Phoebe and MR Tramp if he turns up but she said is speciall offer and gave me four ;D

Offline Mark

• Purrs Registered Cat Rescue
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Clapton
    • AnimalAid - Support Humane Charities
« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2008, 10:00:40 AM »
I will mention it to them when I go in. The offer is to encourage people to worm regularly.
It is a little card like you get in a coffee shop with 4 spaces - ie 4th cup free  :evillaugh:

I just googled and it looks like it was a limited offer but now extended to end of 2008 so worth asking about. It says you can buy them all at once or over a period.
« Last Edit: June 03, 2008, 10:03:44 AM by Mark »
DO NOT BREED OR BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE

I believe I am not interested to know whether Vivisection produces results that are profitable to the human race or doesn't. To know that the results are profitable to the race would not remove my hostility to it.  Mark Twain

Offline Bazsmum

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Bazzy Bazilla
    • The Animal Rescue Site
« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2008, 09:21:41 AM »
Thats a great offer Mark...but if I were you I'd be back to the vets for a refund (on the free one of course!  :heeee heeee:) for the one Willow would not entertain!  :rofl: :-: :innocent:

Offline Mark

• Purrs Registered Cat Rescue
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Clapton
    • AnimalAid - Support Humane Charities
Milbemax 4 for 3 offer at vets.
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2008, 17:10:57 PM »
I assume all vets are doing it as it is a manufacturer offer. I paid around £13 for them today.
DO NOT BREED OR BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE

I believe I am not interested to know whether Vivisection produces results that are profitable to the human race or doesn't. To know that the results are profitable to the race would not remove my hostility to it.  Mark Twain

Link to CatChat