Author Topic: 7.5% off food and upto 15% off frontline - vet uk  (Read 1831 times)

Offline Millys Mum

• Purrrrrfect Cat
Re: 7.5% off food and upto 15% off frontline - vet uk
« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2008, 17:52:40 PM »
Its for the entire food section so i reckon it would, clocks ticking tho  ;)

Offline Mark

• Purrs Registered Cat Rescue
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Clapton
    • AnimalAid - Support Humane Charities
Re: 7.5% off food and upto 15% off frontline - vet uk
« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2008, 18:45:35 PM »
I wonder if it will work with prescription diet?
DO NOT BREED OR BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE

I believe I am not interested to know whether Vivisection produces results that are profitable to the human race or doesn't. To know that the results are profitable to the race would not remove my hostility to it.  Mark Twain

Offline Millys Mum

• Purrrrrfect Cat
7.5% off food and upto 15% off frontline - vet uk
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2008, 17:55:54 PM »
Good Morning:
Following the success of the cat Frontline Spot On flea promotion last week and the subsequent emails we received letting us know that you have dogs and not cats (!), we have decided to reduce the price of
all Frontline Spot-On by 10%. You will also be able to save a further 5% if you buy two or more of the same packet size making a fantastic saving of up to 15% available to anyone.
Prices on the website already factor in these discounts, there are no further Frontline discount codes available: Sorry!

So to this weeks voucher: we thought we would reintroduce the ever expanding Food section of the Vet UK website. Several promotions are already running in this section: for example 10% off certain Hills dry cat food, and 20% off certain NatureDiet dog food.
It goes without saying we are offering a deal - 7.5% off on any and all items in this section. Just enter the coupon code into the voucher box at checkout.
Coupon Code: food7.5%
Code valid until midnight Friday 28th March 2008

Until next week Happy Shopping

Dont forget to shop through a rescue link  ;)

Link to CatChat