Author Topic: Lots of offers in Sainsbury's  (Read 1874 times)

Offline maryas

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • SUPERMUM to BONNIE
Re: Lots of offers in Sainsbury's
« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2008, 20:55:34 PM »
Cheers Mark - I'll be there for Bonnie's Gourmet - just about running out from the large supply I got from Morrisons a while ago when it was 2 for £6.

Mary
Love me, love my cat - don't love my cat... S*D off! R.I.P Smudgie - sleep well my precious little darling, I miss you so much. 01.02.94-15.04.08 x Look after the beautiful Bonnie Bum, I took her pain away 02.04.15 x Tisha was with me 3 weeks and then I had to take her pain away 1.7.15 x

Offline ChrisB

• Cat Rescue
  • Hero Cat
  • Gizmo, Bubbles, Cleo, Daisy and Ellie
Re: Lots of offers in Sainsbury's
« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2008, 13:02:41 PM »
Mine really liked the new Purina One Natural Balance chicken flavour - have bought the fish one too but they haven't tried it yet.  Now I've stocked up with several packets they may well change their minds of course !
Unconditional love is hard to find unless you have a cat

Offline Mark

• Purrs Registered Cat Rescue
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Clapton
    • AnimalAid - Support Humane Charities
Lots of offers in Sainsbury's
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2008, 08:56:05 AM »
Felix pouches & trays 2 for £5
Whiskas pouches & trays 2 for 5
Although there are better offers in some places, Sainsbury's offers include kitten & senior.

Gourmet Perle 2 boxes for £7

Sheba singles - 6 for £2 - they have a lot more varieties than other supermarkets (Duck & goose terrine is a Clapton treat  :Luv2: )

New Purina one Natural Balance with oats - 1/3rd off - 850 grams £2.75 (I think)
http://www.talkingretail.com/products/8506/Purina-One-to-launch-Natural-B.ehtml
DO NOT BREED OR BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE

I believe I am not interested to know whether Vivisection produces results that are profitable to the human race or doesn't. To know that the results are profitable to the race would not remove my hostility to it.  Mark Twain

Link to CatChat