Cat Rescue & Rehoming > Rescue & Rehoming General

Help for Cat rescues from Pets At home ........

(1/4) > >>

Gill (sneakiefeline):
Sorry dont know Sheila you would have to ask them.

People can donate thro PAH VIP scheme, well not donate but a small percentage of purchase costs go to anominated rescue, set mine up years ago to go to Coventry cats but dont know if they actually get anything and they dont post on here any more

sheilarose:
Is PAH help still available. anyone know?

SamMewl:
 :thanks: Bunglycat and Mary

yes it is Haworth Cat Rescue founded by Sara over 20 years ago! and she still does do a fantastic job.  :)

Tan:
[gmod]We are so very proud to have many wonderful cat rescue organisations with us on Purrs, we admire the courage and strength you have everyday to help the needy cats. You are what Purrs was created for to give you the support to carry on your dedication in cat Rescue. This bit on Purrs is for you, to protect your postings and help us all work together helping the needy cats :) Taken from The Feline Advisory Bureau:- There are many differences in emphasis between organisations and groups of caring people who want to help cats. Cooperation between organisations in invaluable and is in the best interests of Feline Welfare. Rescue organizations will be governed by their own constitution and objectives. Their rules and criteria may be completely different to other rescues and no organisation has any right to interfere in the way that another operates or applies it’s funds. Neither does any organisation have the resources to deal with every problem and must work within the constraints of it’s resources, facilities, finance and manpower. Disclaimer The posted messages from Rescues express the views of the that rescue, and not necessarily the views of other Rescues on Purrs. [/gmod]

maryas:
What the hell is happening in this Thread????

Why oh why is SamMewl having to explain herself to Purrs in this fashion?

Never seen any other Rescue questioned in this manner and I am sickened by it.

SamMewl, not seen you on here before - are you part of Howarth Cat Rescue that Sara runs?  If so, I know Sara does a fantastic Job there as I used to work with Nancie at Bradford College and she always told me about the Rescue.

Well done SamMewl.  :hug:

Mary

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version