Author Topic: Judge Judy & the case of the euthinised cat.  (Read 2134 times)

Offline Rosella moggy

• Fundraising/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Popeye & Elsa
  • Slave to: Noni Baroni, Dinah, Ruby, Groucho, Bobby. Popeye & Elsa
Re: Judge Judy & the case of the euthinised cat.
« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2011, 14:21:53 PM »
Am so glad this was her decision.  I have to admit to being a fan  :-[ but didn't know whether she was an animal lover.  YAY indeed for Judge Judy.  So pleased puss is doing well  :)

Offline thekittensmittens

• Hero Cat
  • Slave to: Mr Miyagi , Georgia, Pacey & Little Mo RIP....also 10 lovebirds and rainbow the rosella! Rip Cookie & Sunny my beautifull cockatiels
Re: Judge Judy & the case of the euthinised cat.
« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2011, 12:02:23 PM »
I love Judge Judy- her eyes see all! :evillaugh:

Offline mervyn7451

• Senior Cat
  • Slave to: Daisy Fuzzlebug.
Judge Judy & the case of the euthinised cat.
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2011, 10:31:54 AM »
Just watching an episode of JJ,where a woman has sued her ex husband over vet bills. ;D

Basically,their cat fell ill & the wife took the cat to the vet's for treatment & the cat was found to have kidney stones & other problems associated with them,the husband had instructed the wife to have the cat PTS before the results of the tests were known,the wife (rightly) refused & the vets bills came to over $2000.
The wife said getting puss PTS was not an option as the cat was a family pet & as long as the cat was not in any pain or distress,wouldn't be,something the husband disagreed with.

The husband (by now ex) refused to pay & was ordered by JJ to cough up the loot!

The cat,at the time of filming,was thriving at home.

YAY for Judge Judy!!
center]Please join the Purrs save a life draw - £2 a month is all it takes!
Help the rescues to help the cats in their care plus the chance to win £££  :wow:
http://www.purrsinourhearts.co.uk/index.php/topic,38217.0.html
[/center]
[img

Link to CatChat