Author Topic: Insurance again  (Read 1281 times)

Offline tab

• Super Cat
  • Slave to Amber
Re: Insurance again
« Reply #3 on: December 17, 2010, 14:18:01 PM »
Thanks Gill
Yes its AXA. Ive been having a search online but youre right they're all about the same price or have high excesses plus a percentage of the claim. Guess I'll stay with Axa
love
Tab

Offline Gill (sneakiefeline)

• Rainbow Bridge/Rescue/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Misa at 4yrs old and new with me
  • Slave to: Misa, Sasa, Franta Napoleon RIP, Ducha RIP and Lupin, Kocka RIP
Re: Insurance again
« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2010, 12:29:06 PM »
If thats AXA, min e all came through unnuetered and I made them correct it   but it currently makes no difference to price!!

The new compaNy managing the insurance for AXA also do this for a number of other companies and seems they are just using the same format for all.

I think you will be hard pressed to find equivalent insurance any cheaper cos I searched and searched.

You possible can decrease it about a £1 a month by moving to £75 excess, if you are at £50.

Offline tab

• Super Cat
  • Slave to Amber
Insurance again
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2010, 12:23:59 PM »
Ive just got Ambers renewal notice for insurance. This year they want £168.22, last year I paid £118.92 Theres been no claims and shes an indoor cat so a price increase of £49.30 is rather high I think.
The dilema is do I change companies or not. Ive never claimed for her cystitis as she had it before she was insured so isnt covered anyway. Thing is they've got her down as not spayed when last year it wasnt on the information. Would that make a difference?
love
Tab

Link to CatChat