Author Topic: My Foster boy  (Read 1221 times)

Offline Shiroi-Neko

• Distinguished Cat
  • Ai-Chan & Tora
Re: My Foster boy
« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2010, 11:08:44 AM »
lovely cat. thats sad both of her pets are sick  :hug: kepping my paws X for her cat and dog

Offline Tiggy's Mum

• Save a life draw/Commercial Assistant/Moderating Staff
  • Royal Cat
Re: My Foster boy
« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2010, 10:38:11 AM »
What a lovely boy  :Luv2: Sorry to hear about the poorly dog and cat, must be such a worry when both are ill,  :hug: to your friend

Offline Ellen2010

• Distinguished Cat
  • Sophie 9/93 - 3/10/11 Play hard my little angel
  • Slave to: Timmy, Baby, Danita, Tia, Miffy and Domino
My Foster boy
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2010, 03:27:37 AM »
This is a cat that I have been fostering for the past two weeks, he should of been neutered and been off to his new home last week but the owner of the rescue has just found out one of her own dogs has Cushings Disease and her cat that is 20 years old has just developed a lump on one of his hips so that has put everything on hold for this boy.  She is hoping to get something sorted out soon for him but can understand the that her animals come first as they are having tests done to find out exactly what type of cushings it is whether it is pituatory gland or adrenal gland type and the vets are concerned with the cat because of his age and are sort of humming and arghing and not really saying much.

He is doing well and as has been said she knows he is fine, well looked after and being cared for well.
It is better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all

Link to CatChat