Author Topic: Regarding Thorneywood Cat Rescue and Purrs.  (Read 2646 times)

Offline kelly-joy

• Cat Rescue
  • Hero Cat
Re: Regarding Thorneywood Cat Rescue and Purrs.
« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2010, 21:49:09 PM »
Don't let people get you down,you know that you care about every cat that comes through your care and others that really know you know the same and that is all that counts at the end of the day. People will always judge people but its not until they get to know the person do they fully understand who they really are. :hug:

Offline RACR

• Cat Rescue
  • Distinguished Cat
    • RACR
Re: Regarding Thorneywood Cat Rescue and Purrs.
« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2010, 22:18:39 PM »
Keep up the good work Pauline xx

Offline babyloveya3

• Adult Cat
  • THORNEYWOOD CAT RESCUE
    • http://thorneywoodcatrescue.com/
  • Slave to: KENZO, NALA,SIMBA,LILLY,RHIA,RAZZLE
Regarding Thorneywood Cat Rescue and Purrs.
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2010, 19:23:57 PM »
Regarding Thorneywood Cat Rescue and Purrs.
This will be my last posting on Purrs for Thorneywood Cat Rescue, however I will post as Assistant Manager of RACR.
The past few days have almost broke me regarding all the comments and hostilities of some members on Purrs. I have had cancer in the past and now suffer Fibromyalgia and the stress I have suffered over the past few days have made me quite ill.

I want to point out a few things. I am on incapacity benefit and cant work I run the rescue from my own home, from my house infact and not in outside pens. Every penny I have goes in to the rescue . I do Microchipping and cat grooming when I can to help fund vet bills. I also do car boot sales and a few other bits to help. At present I have 10 cats under my care and 4 kittens, this takes up most of my time, I also have 3 cats of my own that are groomed everyday without fail.
This forum is meant to be a safe haven of support for struggling Rescues Large and Small, where we can all work together efficiently to ensure that the care to animals is Paramount to all.

No person has the right to judge anyone reg Adoption Fees it has nothing to do with anyone else. Some fees are extremely high for example £450.00 for some pedigree cats some are very low as in some areas the rescues are stretched more than every before .Each and every rescue has a right to do what they think is right .

No rescue has a right to target anyone because they don’t think the fee is right in there opinion. At the end of the Day we are all trying in a vicious world to protect and care for more animals than ever.
My website has many comments from people who have adopted from me every one is excellent.

That is all I have to say please moderators can you look this thread it is here for information only I am not sure I have posted in the right place.
Thank you Pauline Serag
http://thorneywoodcatrescue.com/
E MAIL thorneywoodcatrescue@hotmail.co.uk

RACR ASSISTANT MANAGER

Link to CatChat