Author Topic: Battersea Dogs home plea for peope to adopt from them.  (Read 1285 times)

Offline maryas

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • SUPERMUM to BONNIE
Re: Battersea Dogs home plea for peope to adopt from them.
« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2009, 21:46:40 PM »
Hope they find some good homes for them soon.

When Smudge was missing they put his details on their site even though it's miles away from me up here in West Yorkshire and they kept in regular contact with me and when I finally found him dead 7 months later they couldn't have been any nicer to me.

Mary
Love me, love my cat - don't love my cat... S*D off! R.I.P Smudgie - sleep well my precious little darling, I miss you so much. 01.02.94-15.04.08 x Look after the beautiful Bonnie Bum, I took her pain away 02.04.15 x Tisha was with me 3 weeks and then I had to take her pain away 1.7.15 x

Offline Millys Mum

• Purrrrrfect Cat
Re: Battersea Dogs home plea for peope to adopt from them.
« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2009, 18:27:37 PM »
I expected the dog adoptions to have suffered a drop too, 20% increase is good  ;D can only think that those who would have spent £500 on a pup have taken the cheaper option of a rescue dog. Dogs certainly arent cheaper to keep than cats

Offline Mark

• Purrs Registered Cat Rescue
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Clapton
    • AnimalAid - Support Humane Charities
DO NOT BREED OR BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE

I believe I am not interested to know whether Vivisection produces results that are profitable to the human race or doesn't. To know that the results are profitable to the race would not remove my hostility to it.  Mark Twain

Link to CatChat