Author Topic: Worming Tablets - another reason to get proper ones!  (Read 1380 times)

Offline Angiew

• Purrs Registered Cat Rescue
  • Honorary Cat
Re: Worming Tablets - another reason to get proper ones!
« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2009, 13:04:42 PM »
OH, normally a quiet person said he complained loudly that they were all crap ones and the woman behind the counter gave him a funny look  :rofl:

:rofl: I used to be a quiet non complaining sort of Gal - well still am if its not to do with cats really  :-[

Offline Cheesecat

• Honorary Cat
  • Slave to: Cheese, Gerti, Doc and Wizzles
Re: Worming Tablets - another reason to get proper ones!
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2009, 13:01:44 PM »
 :Crazy: they shouldnt be allowed to make these things if they don't do what they say on the box!

I sent OH to Jolleys looking for Frontline and he rang me to say it wasn't there they only had a johnsons and bob martin one - I said might as well put whipped cream on them and expect it to ward off fleas.

OH, normally a quiet person said he complained loudly that they were all crap ones and the woman behind the counter gave him a funny look  :rofl:
Cheese, Gerti, Doc and Kitty Von Bizmark (Wizzles) ^Lucas^(??/97 - 21/11/07)
To think I might not see those eyes, makes it so hard not to cry, and as we say our long goodbyes, I nearly do.

Offline Angiew

• Purrs Registered Cat Rescue
  • Honorary Cat
Worming Tablets - another reason to get proper ones!
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2009, 12:48:57 PM »
I have just beem browsing the VMD website and noticed a list of suspended treaments - one of them is Johnsons wormers.
According to the site the product can still be sold -

http://www.vmd.gov.uk/ProductInfo/suspended.htm

does not say why they were suspended and its mad that shops can still sell stock though if it was bad I suppose they would prohibit the sale

Link to CatChat