Author Topic: Visit to Woking CP last night  (Read 992 times)

Offline Millys Mum

• Purrrrrfect Cat
Re: Visit to Woking CP last night
« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2008, 16:42:56 PM »
Benjamin sounds adorable, looking forward to pics  ;D

Offline maryas

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • SUPERMUM to BONNIE
Re: Visit to Woking CP last night
« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2008, 11:59:49 AM »
I would have ben in love too Clare. Wish I could win the Lotto and hand my notice in and open my own mansion for puddies.  How nice would it be just to relax and play with cats that you have saved all day/all week/all year  :Luv2: :Luv2:

Looking forward to seeing the pics.

Mary
Love me, love my cat - don't love my cat... S*D off! R.I.P Smudgie - sleep well my precious little darling, I miss you so much. 01.02.94-15.04.08 x Look after the beautiful Bonnie Bum, I took her pain away 02.04.15 x Tisha was with me 3 weeks and then I had to take her pain away 1.7.15 x

Offline clarenmax

• FIV & FELV/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • My Bridge Baby Max, October 2000 - July 2009 xxx
Visit to Woking CP last night
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2008, 11:39:43 AM »
I had to pop along to see the Woking CP homing officer last night, she has my prize from the last Raffle, a bottle of Pimms, so one very happy Clarey!

Spent ages over there looking at all the adorable babes they have, I really could have sneaked them all out home with me, but Max wouldn't have been too happy  ;)

There were lots of gorgeous kittens, about half have homes lined up which is good news, and a mix of blacks, black and whites, and gingers  :Luv:  They were all so animated, climbing up the bars of the pens etc to come and say hello, I was soooo in love  :Luv:

Next was a big black and white boy called Mr Felix, he as lovely and has a home lined up as of Thursday I think they said  :Luv:

Most suprising was a pen with 2 sisters, British Shorthairs, didn't expect to see in peds in there!  Apparnetly their owner had, ahem, taken leave of her senses a bit, and had taken them to be pts at the vets.  They are only 5 and in perfect health  :(  Luckily they got straight on the phone to CP, and they took them in after a bit of jiggery pokery with switching the pens round!  They have a new home to go to as well.

Its nice to see that its not only the tiny kittens being homed, but also the adult babes too  :Luv:

Also spent loads of time playing with H's cats too, all adorable, but my fave has to be a ginger boy called Benjamin Wobble..... think he may have the same problem as Minimopsical as when we walks he wobbles around a lot and kind of falls down on your feet  :Luv:  He had toxoplasmosis as a kitten, and is about 1 now, and totally adorable, a real little character who loves fusses and tummy rubs  :Luv: :Luv:

I did take some pics, but I've not got the lead to upload them off my phone at work, so will try later  ;D

Make custom Glitter Graphics

Poot, adopted 14th August 2009. I'm sure Maxy sent you to me sweetie xx

Link to CatChat