Author Topic: New Orijen supplier - 2.5kg bags cheaper than Zooplus + new flavour in October  (Read 940 times)

Offline Mark

• Purrs Registered Cat Rescue
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Clapton
    • AnimalAid - Support Humane Charities
I was funny but as someone was asking about foods on another thread. I was going to say that Zooplus are the only supplier but thought I had better check facts  :evillaugh: - It must be really new as when I checked recently, they were the only ones. I know Angie had trouble a while back when Zooplus were out of stock so handy to have another source  :)

I also noticed they sell to the trade so may do a deal for rescues  :)

Also means that it is stocked in the UK now  :)
« Last Edit: August 04, 2008, 14:31:02 PM by Mark »
DO NOT BREED OR BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE

I believe I am not interested to know whether Vivisection produces results that are profitable to the human race or doesn't. To know that the results are profitable to the race would not remove my hostility to it.  Mark Twain

Offline sheryl

• Super Cat
  • Im a Crazy CatWoman
That is brilliant Mark, I have always found it to pain in the  :censored: that Zooplus were the only suppliers.
The Purrs 2011 Cat Show!
Could your cat be a winner?  :wow:
http://www.purrsinourhearts.co.uk/index.php/topic,37101.0.html

Offline Mark

• Purrs Registered Cat Rescue
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Clapton
    • AnimalAid - Support Humane Charities
http://www.catanddogtreats.co.uk/acatalog/orijen_cat_food.html

Fish flavour available from October

Free delivery over 15kg

2.5kg is £12.46 compared to £15.50 at Zooplus - their 7kg bags are 45p more than Zooplus.

You can order a free sample from them as well.
DO NOT BREED OR BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE

I believe I am not interested to know whether Vivisection produces results that are profitable to the human race or doesn't. To know that the results are profitable to the race would not remove my hostility to it.  Mark Twain

Link to CatChat