Author Topic: So mad I didn't have my camera handy - Jaffa and Mosi all loved up!  (Read 1276 times)

Offline clarenmax

• FIV & FELV/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • My Bridge Baby Max, October 2000 - July 2009 xxx
Re: So mad I didn't have my camera handy - Jaffa and Mosi all loved up!
« Reply #4 on: February 28, 2010, 09:38:53 AM »
Awwww bless them  :Luv: :Luv:

Make custom Glitter Graphics

Poot, adopted 14th August 2009. I'm sure Maxy sent you to me sweetie xx

Offline maryas

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • SUPERMUM to BONNIE
« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2010, 19:32:15 PM »
Aaaw, I'm mad aswell - bet you were so pleased though.  :Luv2: :Luv2: :Luv2:

Just the thing to cheer you up.  :hug:

But watch out  :evillaugh:

Mary
Love me, love my cat - don't love my cat... S*D off! R.I.P Smudgie - sleep well my precious little darling, I miss you so much. 01.02.94-15.04.08 x Look after the beautiful Bonnie Bum, I took her pain away 02.04.15 x Tisha was with me 3 weeks and then I had to take her pain away 1.7.15 x

Offline Janeyk

• Rescue & Rehoming/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2010, 14:55:23 PM »
 :Luv: awww, wish you'd have got a photo Susanne, always the case though isn't it  :)
« Last Edit: February 27, 2010, 14:55:52 PM by Janeyk »
Please consider the harder to home cats in rescue.

Offline Susanne (urbantigers)

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • PA to Mosi & Kito
So mad I didn't have my camera handy - Jaffa and Mosi all loved up!
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2010, 14:04:51 PM »
Inevitable that my camera wouldn't be to hand (if it's even working) after my recent flood, but I so wish I'd had it last night.  Jaffa was curled up on the sofa beside me when Mosi joined him.  They did the washing thing for a while (where it's part grooming and part dominance) with Jaffa having his paw around Mosi's neck to hold him still ("you will let me wash behind your ears....).  But instead of parting or having a bit of a fisty cuffs in the end, Mosi settled down with his head nestled into Jaffa.  Jaffa let his paw relax so that it looked like he was giving Mosi a cuddle and rested his head on Mosi's.  It was the most adorable sight and my heart just melted to see them together like that.  They slept like that for a while and at one point Jaffa wanted to shift position but he did it so carefully so that he didnt disturb Mosi and so that they were still snuggled up together.   :Luv: :Luv:  It's so lovely to see them getting on well.

Link to CatChat