Author Topic: Shes a biter!!  (Read 1461 times)

Offline Queen-Penguin

• Distinguished Cat
Re: Shes a biter!!
« Reply #5 on: August 26, 2007, 11:01:34 AM »
Oh yes thank god! Her lady problems are gone, shes like an entirely different cat now! Its amazing as it was very stressfull for us both!!
For a man to truly understand rejection, he must first be ignored by a cat.

Dogs believe they are human. Cats believe they are God.

No amount of time can erase the memory of a good cat, and no amount of masking tape can ever totally remove his fur from your couch.

Offline Millys Mum

• Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #4 on: August 26, 2007, 10:44:28 AM »
If it happens in a certain area she was fine with before it could mean she has pain in that place.

Did you ever get her lady probs sorted or is she still calling?

Offline Kittybabe (Ruth)

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Lexy - Queen of all Kittydom
« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2007, 21:56:14 PM »
My hands and the marks on them atest to the fact that Lexy loves her cuddles but sometimes enough is enough.. and she will swipe and bite.. if she can catch me. When she does that I just ignore her and leave her alone. She gets the point and she also knows I got the message.

Offline Gill (sneakiefeline)

• Rainbow Bridge/Rescue/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Misa at 4yrs old and new with me
  • Slave to: Misa, Sasa, Franta Napoleon RIP, Ducha RIP and Lupin, Kocka RIP
« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2007, 21:22:59 PM »
I think she is giving you a message, maybe for the second time cos you didnt notice the first one.....................stop stroking me now!

Sometimes they just dont feeli like being stroked and toucheed after a certain point but its had knowing when that point is.

Offline Queen-Penguin

• Distinguished Cat
Shes a biter!!
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2007, 21:20:45 PM »
Hi all

Menue has started biting me and not in a playful way. I mean really latching on! It normally happens when I am stroking her or she is just sat on my knee, she will turn and bite me!! She'll turn quickly with ears pinned back.

Am I just annoying her do you think? She does playfully nip sometimes when I am playing with her and her toys! That doesn't hurt. But this does!!

Sarah xxx
For a man to truly understand rejection, he must first be ignored by a cat.

Dogs believe they are human. Cats believe they are God.

No amount of time can erase the memory of a good cat, and no amount of masking tape can ever totally remove his fur from your couch.

Link to CatChat