Author Topic: Please explain this to me  (Read 2143 times)

Offline maryas

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • SUPERMUM to BONNIE
Re: Please explain this to me
« Reply #14 on: January 16, 2010, 23:28:58 PM »
Nice one Gill - I've got visions now of a raving mad woman running around after Jaffa and Mosi with a pan in her hand  :evillaugh: :naughty: :rofl:

:mad2: :cook: :rage:

Mary
Love me, love my cat - don't love my cat... S*D off! R.I.P Smudgie - sleep well my precious little darling, I miss you so much. 01.02.94-15.04.08 x Look after the beautiful Bonnie Bum, I took her pain away 02.04.15 x Tisha was with me 3 weeks and then I had to take her pain away 1.7.15 x

Offline Gill (sneakiefeline)

• Rainbow Bridge/Rescue/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Misa at 4yrs old and new with me
  • Slave to: Misa, Sasa, Franta Napoleon RIP, Ducha RIP and Lupin, Kocka RIP
« Reply #13 on: January 16, 2010, 14:09:36 PM »
I think Mosi got it there so you would blame Jaffa  :rofl: :rofl:

Maybe you were chasing Mosi with it after he played with the lions and then put it down on the floor cos the phone rang or something  :evillaugh:

Offline Susanne (urbantigers)

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • PA to Mosi & Kito
« Reply #12 on: January 16, 2010, 14:06:12 PM »
I am genuinely puzzled by this.  All I know is that I didn't put it there!

The only thing I can guess is that the pan fell or was knocked off the draining board.  If it wasn't washed properly and had traces of food in (I think the last thing I used it for was bread sauce on xmas day) that might have attracted Jaffa and/or Mosi to it.  Then one or both of them may have pushed it along the floor trying to lick it and somehow it ended up in the bedroom and under the bed.  As I'm in a flat, it isn't a huge distance from the kitchen to the bedroom.

Offline tab

• Super Cat
  • Slave to Amber
« Reply #11 on: January 15, 2010, 15:33:53 PM »
 :shocked: :shocked: :shocked:
Wow I now can blame Amber whenever I lose anything  :evillaugh:
love
Tab

Offline Skiddaw

• Hero Cat
  • Slave to: The Munchkin and formerly to dear, departed Uncle M
« Reply #10 on: January 15, 2010, 15:07:11 PM »
Someone I know caught her kitten dragging her (uncooked) Xmas turkey down the length of a corridor... :shocked:

Offline maryas

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • SUPERMUM to BONNIE
« Reply #9 on: January 15, 2010, 12:57:54 PM »
As soon as I saw this I knew you would blame Mosi - that poor cat gets blamed for everything - you just need to baheve now Susanne  :evillaugh: :rofl: :hug:

I remember my mum once found her specs in the fridge but a pan under the bed - can't you afford a potty  :rofl: :rofl: :hug:

Mary
Love me, love my cat - don't love my cat... S*D off! R.I.P Smudgie - sleep well my precious little darling, I miss you so much. 01.02.94-15.04.08 x Look after the beautiful Bonnie Bum, I took her pain away 02.04.15 x Tisha was with me 3 weeks and then I had to take her pain away 1.7.15 x

Offline harlequin

• Senior Cat
« Reply #8 on: January 15, 2010, 12:54:53 PM »
It wouldn't surprise me if Mosi had dragged it there. Animals can be unbelievably strong if they put their mind to it. One of our chinchillas had a fetish for metal spoons at one point. He used the steal a massive cooking spoon and drag it along to the opposite side of the room in his mouth and then leave it under the chair for 'safekeeping'! It was adorably cute, but I had no idea how he managed it! :)

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • PA to Mosi & Kito
« Reply #7 on: January 15, 2010, 12:48:51 PM »
I don't think it had anything in it but I cant remember the last time I used it.  I only realised it was missing when I looked for it and it wasn't in any of the cupboards, on the draining board or anywhere else like that.

Offline Sam (Fussy_Furball)

• Marketing/Lost&Found/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Foxy (RIP), Zephyr (RIP), Rosina (RIP) & Oliver
« Reply #6 on: January 15, 2010, 11:18:27 AM »
I bet Mosi put there so he could use it to bash you over the head if you didn't get up in time to give him his breakfast!  :rofl: :rofl:
In ancient times cats were worshiped as gods; they have not forgotten this.

Offline Leanne

• Super Cat
  • Milo & Jess
  • Slave to: Jess & Milo
« Reply #5 on: January 15, 2010, 11:05:38 AM »
 :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: my mind boggles at how it got there  :evillaugh:

Offline CC & The Pussycat Guys & Dolls

• Royal Cat
  • Ollie Bonga
« Reply #4 on: January 15, 2010, 11:00:30 AM »
Did you put it under there half asleep incase you needed the loo when it was freezing cold  :evillaugh:
Just because your out of sight, does not mean your out of mind <3

Offline puggy1975 Zoe

• Hero Cat
  • Tyler and Ollie
« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2010, 10:31:11 AM »
It is possible when Ollie was younger we watched him move a big ceramic food bowl from the living room into the kitchen. it was hilarious watching but he was determined for some reason and managed it

Cats can do the strangest of things lol
Zoe, Ollie and Tyler

Offline Daisymac

• Moderating Staff
  • Super Cat
  • Slave to: Daisy, Polly Lollypop Legs, Harry, Rosie Growler, Teabag, Gracie Dirty Face, Ruby Red Drawers, Picalli Polkadot Pants, Junior Officer Ripley, Kenny Kitten, Millie The Milster
« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2010, 10:27:48 AM »
 :rofl: :rofl:  did it have anything in it ?,  they might have taken a fancy to it if it had milk in it or something.   Do you sleepwalk ?  steve sleepwalks and does all sorts of strange things,  he makes sandwiches and everything and I am always finding things like orangle peal put in the strangest of places !   :rofl:

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • PA to Mosi & Kito
Please explain this to me
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2010, 10:22:24 AM »
A saucepan went missing a few days ago.  I couldn't find it anywhere and was very puzzled.  It's not like I live in a mansion so there are limited places I could have put it.  I found it this morning.  Under the bed.  Now granted it's a small, cheap (so not particularly heavy) milk pan, but it's not exactly the lightest of everyday objects.  All I know is I didn't put it there.  Yes, I did say a saucepan.  I kid you not.  It really was under the bed.  I am genuinely puzzled.  I am trying to work out whether Mosi could have dragged it or nosed it along the ground.

Link to CatChat