Warm Welcome to Purrs! > Welcome to Newbies :)

Hiiii

<< < (2/3) > >>

Lyn (Slugsta):
Hi and  :welcome: to Purrs. Frey is utterly adorable  :Luv2:

Spirited:
Wow, it must be so rewarding. If I can get to the stage where I can re-home even a few animals, I'll be happy <3

Liz:
We have a lot of cats well more than the average due to rescues we have been involved in over the years some stay some left and we get them back, we are also at times the last best hope, we recently added a diabetic boy as he was due to be pts he is only 10 so Tommy joined us and is now stable and has discovered his love of sunbathing in the garden and helping out with DIY

We have had a few diabetic and hyper t over the years and have had most cat illness's and issues, the dogs are cat friendly both having been bought in as puppies, Sky is 13.5 and Haze is 13 months, we lost our middle boy Mistral to epilepsy hence the age gap so Haze will get a younger pal at some point

Spirited:

--- Quote from: Liz on September 17, 2020, 19:58:26 PM ---Welcome to Purrs we are a friendly lot and love loads of pictures

I am Mother to the Clan cats in Scotland we have an NFC, Ragdoll, 9 Bengals - F2 to F7, 2 Egyptian Maus all rescues loads Moggies and my beloved ferals and their pets my wonderful cat loving Border Collies Sky and Haze

--- End quote ---

Wow, that is incredible! How long have you been rescuing animals? I'd love to see pics of them all if you have any already uploaded. Also whenever I hear of a house of cats and one dog its always a Collie xD.

Liz:
Welcome to Purrs we are a friendly lot and love loads of pictures

I am Mother to the Clan cats in Scotland we have an NFC, Ragdoll, 9 Bengals - F2 to F7, 2 Egyptian Maus all rescues loads Moggies and my beloved ferals and their pets my wonderful cat loving Border Collies Sky and Haze

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version