Author Topic: WHY???  (Read 1530 times)

Offline tigerbaby

• Super Cat
Re: WHY???
« Reply #4 on: February 14, 2008, 17:00:39 PM »
Jameson does that too, but only when he is bored, or when he wants something. He is usually good at telling me what he wants though, either by running after me and attacking/climbing my legs (he wants to play), or by tapping his food cupboard, look at me and meow (he wants food).
Dogs have owners. Cats have staff.

Offline dolcetta46

• Super Cat
    • Oliver's personal page
« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2008, 16:56:10 PM »
Oliver does that too.  He is especially close by practically in between my legs while I am in the kitchen.  Perhaps he is trying to trip me over so I would spill some food on the floor... :scared:  but if he is not careful one of these days he will get trampled over!! :Crazy:

Offline Bazsmum

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Bazzy Bazilla
    • The Animal Rescue Site
« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2008, 05:28:13 AM »
I usually have a little gang following me around also.....I think they are trying reverse psychology cos we always look round for them and wonder why they arnt there, then follows the deed of finding them and pampering them....oh could also be on the off chance our trip is via the kitchen!  :evillaugh: Very clever puds we have... ;)

MBll

WHY???
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2008, 01:49:59 AM »
Do my cats follow me EVERYWHERE..........even when their curled up on the couch etc the minute i leave the dam room their at me feet.

I CANT EVEN GO TO THE BATHROOM ON MY OWN........ :-:

Link to CatChat