Author Topic: Loads of new toys in the purrs shop  (Read 5538 times)

Offline gemmad

• Kitten
Re: Loads of new toys in the purrs shop
« Reply #4 on: March 26, 2010, 15:40:41 PM »
Just brought some new toys for my cats from the Purrs shop going to have to get them a toy chest soon!
Miah is going to absolutely love the laser thing she knows the sound of us picking up our small laser pen that she plays with pricks up her ears then sits by our feet waiting for the fun to begin!  :) 

Offline Tan

• Administrator/Shop Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
    • Purrs Forum & Shop
  • Slave to: Marl, Garf, mr Blue, Gizzymo, Rio,Ochi,Ben, Bow & Arnie
« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2010, 17:24:55 PM »
Hi Hun  :hug:

Yeah the track's good for playing on their own and safe to do so (some of the toys need supervision and a hooman). If it's a night time thing does she like laser lights? cause the motion activated light up balls that go in the track or as a toy by it's self she might like?

So many babes have diff personalities and likes it's hard to tell what toys they love or ones they are noth bovered by.  Garf loves his track but Marl is not Bovered! Marl love the Da mousey but garf isn't bovered! lol  It's why i love peeps to leave reviews of what their cats think of the toys one cause it helps me decide what toys to keep stocking and two it helps slaves pick a toy their babes might like.  Wouldn't it be great if they could tell us what toys to buy for them!!  :wow:

Offline pappilon

• Honorary Cat
« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2010, 15:29:31 PM »
Aww great i am going to have a look now  ;D Need to get some thing for Millie to keep her busy while i am sleeping :naughty:
She sleeps all day and get grumpy if i try to play with her, then wakes up before midnight and expect me to start playing, i dont mind cos i am night owl but even i need to get some sleep :tired:
I have been reading Helen and Fire Fox posts, me think Turbo Track, any other suggestion Tan? She has got loads of cat nip and well you know what she has cos all comes from the shop ;)
« Last Edit: February 19, 2010, 15:32:02 PM by pappilon »

Offline Tan

• Administrator/Shop Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
    • Purrs Forum & Shop
  • Slave to: Marl, Garf, mr Blue, Gizzymo, Rio,Ochi,Ben, Bow & Arnie
Loads of new toys in the purrs shop
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2010, 14:07:53 PM »
checkout the new toys:-  :wow: - http://www.purrsinourhearts.co.uk/catalog/products_new.php

New toys include:-

Our new Knitted catniped family - 
Bob -BizyBuzy Bee,
Sydney Spider,
Gerald - The Giant Rat
Clive - The Catfish
Mickys - Medium Mice
Mollies - Baby mice

Now sold singely:-
Da long Wild Thing Teaser 36" Rod
Da Long Kitty Broom Teaser 36" Rod
Da long Cat Tail Teaser 36" Rod