Author Topic: New products coming in next week to the shop.........  (Read 5006 times)

Offline Janeyk

• Rescue & Rehoming/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
Re: New products coming in next week to the shop.........
« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2009, 19:30:51 PM »
 ;D The feeding mats sound great!
Please consider the harder to home cats in rescue.

Offline Tiggy's Mum

• Save a life draw/Commercial Assistant/Moderating Staff
  • Royal Cat
Re: New products coming in next week to the shop.........
« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2009, 12:54:04 PM »
 :omg: the boys are going to need (yes - bold italic AND underline) a turbo track  :wow:

Offline Tan

• Administrator/Shop Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
    • Purrs Forum & Shop
  • Slave to: Marl, Garf, mr Blue, Gizzymo, Rio,Ochi,Ben, Bow & Arnie
New products coming in next week to the shop.........
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2009, 17:22:27 PM »
We have a Belkin Turbo track is is unlike any other track as it has "hills" and not just a flat track where the ball goes under or over the tracks to hide away from preying cats  :evillaugh:

Also we have the Cat sitter dvd made by the makers of Da bird toy and it has been a great hit with my boys comparred to other dvd's for cats i have brought. It is the only one that has caught much attention to Marl and Garf.  I even had to get a spare tv out for them to watch it on so they have their own tv now  :innocent: :evillaugh:

Coming to the shop later next month are high quality personalised feeding mats. slightly larger than a A3 size (which is the standard mat size sold). These will be special as you can have your own cats photo's sealed in side the mat. The mat is excellent quality material with a non slip bottom. heat resistant and washable. Not like the cheapo mats you can have that are just laminated sheets of paper.  We will be having some different set fun designs for diff types of cat personality with a place for your own cats pic to be included and also a design where you can choose your own captions and style etc.

Link to CatChat