Author Topic: New toys in shop - Paws Knitnip Critters  (Read 6108 times)

Offline Tiggy's Mum

• Save a life draw/Commercial Assistant/Moderating Staff
  • Royal Cat
Re: New toys in shop - Paws Knitnip Critters
« Reply #5 on: March 28, 2008, 18:08:49 PM »
The boys have asked for a bumble bee and a rabbit  :wow:  Riley in particular loves wool, I bought them some catnip encrusted wool pompoms from the US and he went mental for it ripping all the strands out in the space of a few mins!  I promise to supply pics of the bee and rabbit in action when they arrive  :evillaugh:

Offline Kittybabe (Ruth)

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Lexy - Queen of all Kittydom
« Reply #4 on: March 27, 2008, 16:12:36 PM »
I recognise those!!!  ;)

I can also confirm that they meet with the approval of my furry gang - especially the BEES.  They love the bees so much that they drag them around the house by their little wings! How cruel!  They have survived many a rough play session with my hunky boys!

Me too! They are lovely.

Offline Christine (Blip)

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Blip
« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2008, 16:12:16 PM »
I can vouch for these too!  Blip's favourite toy is a Paws Knitnip bunny (not in the trial range  :evillaugh:) and she also loves a Paws Knitnip Santa  :Luv:

They are amazingly hard wearing.  In fact Blip has been playing violently with her bunny for about a year now and it is in extremely good nick  :wow:

Highly recommended...
I'm a member of the British Humanist Association, the national charity supporting and representing people who seek to live good lives without religious or superstitious beliefs http://www.humanism.org.uk/home

Offline ClaireR

• Purrs Registered Cat Rescue
  • Distinguished Cat
« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2008, 16:01:39 PM »
I recognise those!!!  ;)

I can also confirm that they meet with the approval of my furry gang - especially the BEES.  They love the bees so much that they drag them around the house by their little wings! How cruel!  They have survived many a rough play session with my hunky boys!

Offline Tan

• Administrator/Shop Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
    • Purrs Forum & Shop
  • Slave to: Marl, Garf, mr Blue, Gizzymo, Rio,Ochi,Ben, Bow & Arnie
New toys in shop - Paws Knitnip Critters
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2008, 00:11:30 AM »
Thanks so very very much to a wonderful member, we have Very special new toys in our shop  for us to try out. Well not us exactly  :rofl:
Marl has already approved them and has played and is now sleeping with a Bunny wrabbit  ;D

Check out the new Paws Knitnip Critters here http://www.purrsinourhearts.co.uk/catalog/product_info.php?cPath=23&products_id=119&osCsid=902t1cbcfkjt8rb6tmvlfrh5j7

These are on trial to see if they are popular and if so hopefully we can get regular supplys.  ;D

We have various amount of stock on of each of the critters so while stocks last, you have a choice of two.

Link to CatChat