Author Topic: Praise for 'Da Bird'  (Read 5484 times)

Offline Tan

• Administrator/Shop Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
    • Purrs Forum & Shop
  • Slave to: Marl, Garf, mr Blue, Gizzymo, Rio,Ochi,Ben, Bow & Arnie
Re: Praise for 'Da Bird'
« Reply #5 on: February 03, 2008, 22:41:31 PM »
best selling Purrs item so far  ;D ;D ;D Great aint it  ;D

Thanks for all ya comments and yeap i great boost for me if ya can pop a review on the shop review pages as the shop is open to all internet users so the reviews are really important to increase our fundraising  ;D  :hug: :thanks:

We are the top UK seller on Google search for Da Bird toy UK and i have only seen one other UK online shop sell it, so great for us as we are getting outside Purrs peeps buying it  ;D ;D

Offline Gill (sneakiefeline)

• Rainbow Bridge/Rescue/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Misa at 4yrs old and new with me
  • Slave to: Misa, Sasa, Franta Napoleon RIP, Ducha RIP and Lupin, Kocka RIP
« Reply #4 on: January 31, 2008, 18:37:11 PM »
Thats wonderful and so pleased that Swampy can do that  ;D

Offline swampmaxmum

• Super Cat
  • SwampMax happy on their sunny French balcon 05!
« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2008, 12:04:28 PM »
OH gave da Bird to someone at his work who was sort of complaining about her 'hyperactive' (read: normal) young cat. Apparently her OH played with the cat for an hour until he realised that he'd better stop cos kitty was gasping for breath on the floor!  They then hid it, but she found it and has semi-trashed birdie under their bed  :rofl: 

My other friend I sent it to at Xmas rang me to say "thanks for turning my felines into bats: they just fly around the house after da Bird". Her son's autistic and he's really enjoying playing with it with the cats.
Big big success.

My 2 were afraid of it at first (Max hid in the Bastis.....oi) but now think it's excellent and I could cry with happiness when even little Swampy bats at it with his paws - nothing else could get him to play.  NICE ONE BIRDIE  :thanks:

Offline Kittybabe (Ruth)

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Lexy - Queen of all Kittydom
« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2008, 12:41:04 PM »
Cheers Lily, we're pleased to have the feedback.

What would be fantastic is if you popped this feedback in the reviews section of the product for us as well. I am sure there are loads of fans of Da Birdie! 

Love that it's been an instant hit! :cheer:

Offline Lily

• Adult Cat
  • Lily
Praise for 'Da Bird'
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2008, 11:53:17 AM »
I've just recieved delivery of 'Da Bird' and all I can say is wow!  My cat loves the motion of it twisting as it flies.  She was immediately chasing it round the lounge and even when she caught it she didn't seem to chew it too bad.  Thanks Purrs shop, the delivery was speedy and packaged very well.  Excellent product.

Link to CatChat