Cat Health & Behaviour > Health & Behaviour General

Another vet visit for Pebbles

<< < (26/26)

devilish_ushotmail:
Oh Desley I dont know what to say  :(- I hope she picks up soon shes such a lovely girl :Luv: xxxxxxx

Ela:

--- Quote ---just noticed that she has had hardly any fur growth from her trip to the emergency vets, which is nearly a month
--- End quote ---

I would not be to concerned about that aspect as I have loads of cats that seem to take forever,  yet others that grow  back almost in front of your eyes.

However, the others things you mentioned that are a   a worry for you I understand

Desley (booktigger):
Not happy with my little girl at the moment - she has taken to sleeping in the bathroom, and I initially thought it was cos of the rad, until I watched her try and get on the bed last night and fail - she doesn't try again, she just walks off. So, I put her on the bed, and have adjusted the quilt to help her. Just given her a good groom, and her shoulders are looking really prominent, and her hips and spine slightly so so I want to get her weighed. Have also just noticed that she has had hardly any fur growth from her trip to the emergency vets, which is nearly a month ago - and she is fighting me to check as well, not sure why, could just be her being her usual temperamental self, or could be uncomfortable. I really really hoped that she didn't have to have any more vet visits this year, but obviously not!!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version