Author Topic: crazy cat!!  (Read 1818 times)

Offline Gill (sneakiefeline)

• Rainbow Bridge/Rescue/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Misa at 4yrs old and new with me
  • Slave to: Misa, Sasa, Franta Napoleon RIP, Ducha RIP and Lupin, Kocka RIP
Re: crazy cat!!
« Reply #13 on: August 13, 2011, 18:41:29 PM »
Lupin now has full house except bedroom, utility rm and kitchen until bedtime grrrrrrrrrrrr

This is because he climbs over the barrier and digs up carpets under doors so I cant get in and now uses any opportunity to get into the kitchen. Last night in the early hours we had a major fight cos he escaped out of the bedroom where is locked down for the night.

He was attacking me and drew blood..............I think he needs to go to an all night session of the courts!!!!!!!!!!

Sasa had been in the kitchen for a few hours and had let me come in and out without running but of course this blew it!

I need away of stopping him getting out back door flap but still allowing others in, dont trust the in out buttons cos Sasa has broken thro in the past

Offline Sarah_Jane

• Distinguished Cat
  • Slave to: Twix, numerous foster kittens currently have a 2 babies with out names yet!
« Reply #12 on: August 13, 2011, 09:06:08 AM »
Does Lupin have the full house or is he locked in room for a certain period of day. I cant imagine how id cope if these 3 were mine and big and twix was still being a bully. he gettin better though its just the tiny kitten they all seem to enjoy puncing on him bless him.

• Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #11 on: August 12, 2011, 19:57:39 PM »
Lol thats cute him carrying it around!! For all the stress he gives you bet you love him all the more though  :Luv2:

Yes at times LOL

But sometimes its so stressful and I dont like my big cats being shut in kitchen but cant figure out how to deal with this cos I love them too and also lil Ducha who is shut in bedroom so that Loopy cant torment him........sigh

Offline Sarah_Jane

• Distinguished Cat
  • Slave to: Twix, numerous foster kittens currently have a 2 babies with out names yet!
« Reply #10 on: August 12, 2011, 17:02:23 PM »
Lol thats cute him carrying it around!! For all the stress he gives you bet you love him all the more though  :Luv2:

• Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #9 on: August 12, 2011, 16:03:16 PM »
Maybe they would play  :innocent:

He doesnt understand the laser toy but loves the wiggly wagglers and carries his favourite in his mouth , upstairs and down and hides it under the bed. Its the only thing apart from a dish of food that makes him follow me but it takes for ever and not good when I am trying to take my dinner to be eaten!

He also loves his cube but only at 0300!

Offline Sarah_Jane

• Distinguished Cat
« Reply #8 on: August 12, 2011, 15:46:10 PM »
Twix scratched my face the other day when i picked him up off the tiny kitten, was in a very bad mood. Gill have you got a laser? I find this invaluable when im trying to get twix to move but he is in a bad mood, need batteries atm though hence the scratched face. its also really good for wearing him out, i put it on a string round my wrist and just let it dangle, this was great as he followed me round every where but i did get a few scratched on my leg, sometimes i just dont think enough  :rofl:

Wonder what would happen if twix and Lupin met  :scared:

• Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #7 on: August 12, 2011, 15:38:07 PM »
I am very worried, I need a cuddle cat not one who attacks me  :scared:

He is really calm unless I try and stop him doing something he wants to do and right now he is in the study lying on top of Napoleons carrier with all his stuff in and has his arms round it.

Offline Sarah_Jane

• Distinguished Cat
« Reply #6 on: August 12, 2011, 14:56:36 PM »
Im not worried, im  :scared: lol no ile be okay im getting very good at dodging and my reflexes have improved measurably  :rofl: Im especially good now at the one handed cat catch!!

Offline Susanne (urbantigers)

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • PA to Mosi & Kito
« Reply #5 on: August 12, 2011, 14:52:39 PM »
I think both Twix and Lupin should be eligible for lifetime membership of Mosi's naughty club  :evillaugh:

I hate to worry you both, but Mosi is 5 (and a half!) and still as bonkers as the day I brought him home at 14 weeks.

Offline Sarah_Jane

• Distinguished Cat
« Reply #4 on: August 12, 2011, 14:50:00 PM »
Twix is just gone 5 months!!  :shocked: had to sit and work that out it has flown over, and i still think of him as the tiny ball of fluff i found under the car!! Iv been saying for weeks now to everyone that sees him and asks how old is he "oh hes  about 14 weeks"  :rofl: no wonder they all thought he was huge  :rofl:

• Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2011, 14:40:29 PM »
Twix sounds like Lupin................yessssssssssss its just not Lupin LOL

How old is Twix, Lupin is 1yr on 21 Aug !

Offline Tiggy's Mum

• Save a life draw/Commercial Assistant/Moderating Staff
  • Royal Cat
« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2011, 20:15:20 PM »
Naughty Twix  :evillaugh: Glad Jess was not harmed after her 'tea bath'  :)

Offline Sarah_Jane

• Distinguished Cat
crazy cat!!
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2011, 13:06:15 PM »

Twix has his mad half hour every other half hour  :Crazy: running around stalking the dogs attacking everything and then he'll finish off with by stalking my hands or legs when im typing or cleaning etc and when i move them he pounces grabs hold off me does the back leg kill thing (claws in thankfully) and has a litle nibble on my hand, and off he goes again this is becoming quite regular. This is esp bad on a morning as he has a routine now of waking up early and watching the birds out the window having a wrestle with the dogs and then playing toes under the blanket, which does hurt!!
The joys off having a kitten i guess  :evillaugh:

But now we have a large cat tree and twix thinks jumping off the highest point onto any one who passes by and doing the kill sctratch thing is the best game ever invented,
but things came to a head last night  he is practising his jumping skills by jumping on anyone who happens to walk past, but then is in one of the hiding dens and i thinkk great he's asleep, ile have a cuppa,  i was coming in from the kitchen and i had a hot cup of tea....... of course he pounced and stupid me i tried to catch him  :-: why???  :rofl: Anyway the cup of tea went all over poor jess. She was okay thankfully (quite alot of thick fur) just ended up a very smelly and sticky dog as i threw the washing up bowl water over her in a panic thinking she was going to be scolded.  :rofl: :rofl: she wasn't impressed god love her either was OH with the puddle on the floor  :rofl:
Think im going to have to practise my dodging skills and stick to cold drinks for a while  :rofl:  :rofl:

Dont know what itll be like when we get the foster kittens in!! Sure twix is going to love it though, think he really needs a friend or 2 to wrestle with..... OMG im going to be demented!!!  :rofl:

Link to CatChat