Author Topic: CAn someone please explain to me  (Read 1911 times)

Offline Desley (booktigger)

• Cat Rescue
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Molly, my wonderful babe
  • Slave to: Lucy
Re: CAn someone please explain to me
« Reply #8 on: February 16, 2010, 08:04:22 AM »
IT was fresh litter, but she definitely didnt roll in it - she didn't have quite as much in her fur yesterday fortunately,.
Please spay your cat

Offline Daisymac

• Moderating Staff
  • Super Cat
  • Slave to: Daisy, Polly Lollypop Legs, Harry, Rosie Growler, Teabag, Gracie Dirty Face, Ruby Red Drawers, Picalli Polkadot Pants, Junior Officer Ripley, Kenny Kitten, Millie The Milster
« Reply #7 on: February 15, 2010, 22:42:13 PM »
Oh the bain of my life! blinkin cat litter usually stuck to my lots' bloomers LOL!

Oh dont,  we spend ages picking cat litter out of Teabags bloomers, ears,  chin,  tail,  etc etc  :rofl:

Offline Bazsmum

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Bazzy Bazilla
    • The Animal Rescue Site
« Reply #6 on: February 15, 2010, 16:36:55 PM »
Was the litter fresh? My Yagga rolls in a newly cleaned tray!  :shocked: :evillaugh:

Offline maryas

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • SUPERMUM to BONNIE
« Reply #5 on: February 15, 2010, 12:42:44 PM »
Maybe she was dancing in the litter and it flew on to her  :-:

I know Bonnie seems to run at a very quick speed sometimes after she's used her tray and it shoots everywhere.

I think we need an explanation for lots of things our cats do.  :rofl: :Luv2: :rofl:

Mary
Love me, love my cat - don't love my cat... S*D off! R.I.P Smudgie - sleep well my precious little darling, I miss you so much. 01.02.94-15.04.08 x Look after the beautiful Bonnie Bum, I took her pain away 02.04.15 x Tisha was with me 3 weeks and then I had to take her pain away 1.7.15 x

Offline bunglycat

• Honorary Cat
  • Ginny B.Winston, Fifi, Smartie ,Bungly,Sophie,RIP
  • Slave to: Pandora , Cody, Smudgie , Blueberry , Angel and Merlin . RIP. Ginny B , Winston , Smartie, Bungly and Sophie and Fifi
« Reply #4 on: February 14, 2010, 23:28:09 PM »
Oh the bain of my life! blinkin cat litter usually stuck to my lots' bloomers LOL!

Me too -mine is usually the furry feet it sticks to -but Smartie -well, he puts his head down and the litter flies - out the entrance and everywhere , when he gets out i have seen it on his chin and on his head as well as on his body !!!

Offline Gillian Harvey

• Cat Rescue
  • Royal Cat
  • Sam RIP
    • Scruffy Joe's Cat Grooming & Cat Sitting
« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2010, 22:21:54 PM »

Offline Debsymiller (Rufus' mum)

• Cat Rescue
  • Hero Cat
  • RIP Layla and Rufus- love you forever xxx
    • East Surrey Cats Protection
« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2010, 21:04:58 PM »
Monty regularly has a litter appendage but he is a very furry boy so I can understand it! Tabitha the kitten also often carries some around with her so you're not alone! Silly puds!

Offline Desley (booktigger)

• Cat Rescue
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Molly, my wonderful babe
  • Slave to: Lucy
CAn someone please explain to me
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2010, 20:40:54 PM »
How, my silly cat keeps getting cat litter in her fur?? Zi has just been to the loo, sat on the bed, and while stroking her thought she had developed a lump - nope, just about 6 pieces of cat litter, too close to her skin to fall out while she is walking. I know she loves to kick it about (if she goes after I have swept/hoovered the landing, I wonder why I bother), but that close to her skin?? She isn't even longhaired!!
Please spay your cat

Link to CatChat