Author Topic: Annoyed!!  (Read 2112 times)

Offline Desley (booktigger)

• Cat Rescue
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Molly, my wonderful babe
  • Slave to: Lucy
Re: Annoyed!!
« Reply #8 on: November 18, 2007, 17:34:35 PM »
Tiger is like that, I stocked up on NM at PAH, and then she decided she wouldnt eat it, so had to go and buy something else just for her - I am glad I foster at times, I know that I can find someone to eat the food!!
Please spay your cat

Offline Kittybabe (Ruth)

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Lexy - Queen of all Kittydom
« Reply #7 on: November 18, 2007, 15:01:43 PM »
If I had more cats Desley I think my food bills would be reasonable. I don't begrudge taking food she won't like to the local rescue or to the food bins at the supermarket, I know it won't go to waste, but sometimes my baby is hard work. She used to loooooooooove the Gourmet Pearl pouches, any kind except beef, mostly the seafood. But now won't eat them. She prefers the Sheba seafood pouches.  :tired: Thankfully they're about the same price so not that much more money. T got a pile of Felix pouches my last visit because Lexy decided they weren't her cup of tea anymore. Bah.

• Cat Rescue
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #6 on: November 18, 2007, 10:01:27 AM »
I have to say Ruth, I had mixed their food to give them a mix of adult and senior (and used the remaining JWB!!), fortunately 2 will pick at it, as I have 2.5l of the mixed stuff, and having to use new 'untainted' stuff for the other 2!! I am hoping the next fosters aren't as fussy, and I can use the PAH stuff on them - but how I am going to use 6-7kg of Senior when only 2 like it I am not sure yet, as I have the only senior cats.
Please spay your cat

Offline Ela

• Royal Cat
« Reply #5 on: November 18, 2007, 08:46:28 AM »
Now won't sniff at it....

We love cats like Lexy  ;D
RULES ARE FOR THE OBEDIENCE OF FOOLS AND GUIDENCE OF WISE MEN.

Offline Kittybabe (Ruth)

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Lexy - Queen of all Kittydom
« Reply #4 on: November 17, 2007, 22:48:17 PM »
Desley until recently I had a cupboard full of JWB because Lexy looooved that. Now won't sniff at it.... And what had I done? Because I liked to mix her food, I emptied all the bags into plastic tupperware containers.  So of course now way of getting food back. Was glad that the local rescue was able to use them otherwise it would have been about £50 down the drain.

I just buy small bags now.

• Cat Rescue
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2007, 19:06:41 PM »
I even bought a small bag of the PAH senior for them first, adn Tiger and Molly liked it!! Put JWB down, and Tiger and Rolo acted as though they hadn't been fed in ages!!
Please spay your cat

Offline littleKitten_(alex)

• Senior Cat
  • Poppy the Lion
« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2007, 19:05:05 PM »
 :rofl: Been there, done that!

• Cat Rescue
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
Annoyed!!
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2007, 18:23:39 PM »
When PAH dry food was on offer, I stocked up, so got 8kg of senior and 4kg of adult. They are being really picky over the PAH dry now (despite it being a mix of salmon adult, chicken senior and some JWB chucked in), and 2 of the 4 prefer JWB, so had to go and buy a 2kg bag today, despite all the other stuff in the house!! Glad I foster, I will have cats that like it at some point, or the rescue will be getting more than the kitten food I bought as their X Mas present!!
Please spay your cat

Link to CatChat