Author Topic: help please - kitten spaying  (Read 1459 times)

Offline CurlyCatz

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • "Cody"
Re: help please - kitten spaying
« Reply #4 on: April 27, 2007, 20:23:49 PM »
hows the wound today ?

Offline Wez

• Kitten
« Reply #3 on: April 26, 2007, 21:04:50 PM »
thanks...she seems in great spirits as usual...im gonna call them in the morning, and if necessary ill get my dad to take her there.

thanks alot

Offline CurlyCatz

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • "Cody"
« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2007, 19:29:31 PM »
Sounds to me like there could be a wee bit of tissue reaction to the sutures. (not too uncommon)  I wouldnt be panicking but if it is weeping a fair bit perhaps i'd advise a phone call to the vets just to get their opinion.  Maybe even phone your vet tonight incase they think it is indeed necessary to see her before sat morning.

Offline Wez

• Kitten
help please - kitten spaying
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2007, 19:24:30 PM »
hi all,

we recently (last thurs) had our 2 kittens spayed, but today i have noticed that one of their scars is weaping a little and the skin around the scar has a bit of a lump whereas the other one has healed lovely and isnt so lumpy.
we had them checked over again on sunday, but this weaping only started today.
Vets is closed now, and neither myself or my gf are around tomorrow, but i am able to take her to the vet sat morning...unless the weaping gets worse or the lump gets bigger do you think im ok to leave it till sat morning or not?
just want to make sure everything will be ok.
i could of course be over doing it, as she is the most active of the two and may have just opened it up a bit after all the jumping around she does.
i should add she seems fine as usual.

Link to CatChat