Author Topic: Ai Chan hates Fish!  (Read 1522 times)

Offline Shiroi-Neko

• Distinguished Cat
  • Ai-Chan & Tora
Re: Ai Chan hates Fish!
« Reply #6 on: June 01, 2010, 09:26:56 AM »
Well the foster parent of Ai chan and her mum and brothers and sisters were fed a wide diet.
I am off today to visit  Ai chans foster parent to see Ai chans tabby sister, and hopefuly will be able to bring back carlitos the 11wk black kitten  for fostering. I will ask if Ai chans sister likes fish.

Offline Fire Fox

• Hero Cat
  • Slave to: Tallulah & Bridge boy Noah Pesto-chops
« Reply #5 on: June 01, 2010, 08:40:41 AM »
Noah is my first cat to eat pretty much anything meaty or fishy, he is just as greedy as when he first came into foster over a year ago I think!! He likes to sniff whatever I am eating, bearing in mind I mostly eat vegetarian he usually looks disgusted.  :rofl: Maybe Ai Chan was never given fish when she was a kitten so she doesn't recognise it as a culinary delight?
:'( My beautiful Noah rescued 13/02/09, adopted 11/10/09, taken 11/02/11 :'( You deserved so much more.
Lulu's Catbook
http://apps.facebook.com/catbook/profile/view/10311818

Offline Mark

• Purrs Registered Cat Rescue
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Clapton
    • AnimalAid - Support Humane Charities
« Reply #4 on: May 31, 2010, 19:48:28 PM »
Quote from: Shiroi-Neko link=topic=32606.msg583595#msg583595 date=1275330781

Do any of your baby's have a fussy behaveour

[/quote

Yes - Kylie will not touch meat. I have tried every kind but she isn't interested. She loves fish though and I am just about to cook her a Coley steak  :evillaugh:
DO NOT BREED OR BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE

I believe I am not interested to know whether Vivisection produces results that are profitable to the human race or doesn't. To know that the results are profitable to the race would not remove my hostility to it.  Mark Twain

Offline Claire_smc

• Hero Cat
« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2010, 19:42:47 PM »
Pepsi loves fish of all kinds, FF pouches, tuna in oil, pilchards in tomato, regular tuna, prawns.... She's generally not fussy about they type of food, but she won;t eat it if it's been left out in the open for too long

'I love my cats because I love my home, and after a while they become its visible soul'

'I have studied many philsophers and many cats. The wisdom of cats is infinitely superior'

Offline bunglycat

• Honorary Cat
  • Ginny B.Winston, Fifi, Smartie ,Bungly,Sophie,RIP
  • Slave to: Pandora , Cody, Smudgie , Blueberry , Angel and Merlin . RIP. Ginny B , Winston , Smartie, Bungly and Sophie and Fifi
« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2010, 19:38:03 PM »
None of mine except Winston like fish either - Winston loves it and prawns -the others won''t entertain prawns or fish .

Offline Shiroi-Neko

• Distinguished Cat
  • Ai-Chan & Tora
Ai Chan hates Fish!
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2010, 19:33:01 PM »
Omg I say! A cat that don't like fish. Is she a freak?
All of my cats I have had loved it so so much.
She hates it in all forms,

be it Tin,James well beloved fish and rice, real fish out of the sea or river.
She seams to bee a red meat and chicken girl.

Do any of your baby's have a fussy behaveour

Link to CatChat