Author Topic: Dudley has found himself a home!!  (Read 2175 times)

Offline Sam (Fussy_Furball)

• Marketing/Lost&Found/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Foxy (RIP), Zephyr (RIP), Rosina (RIP) & Oliver
Re: Dudley has found himself a home!!
« Reply #6 on: November 15, 2007, 19:42:48 PM »
Way to go Dudley  :Luv2: :Luv2: :Luv2:
In ancient times cats were worshiped as gods; they have not forgotten this.

Offline Dawn (DiddyDawn)

• Honorary Cat
« Reply #5 on: November 15, 2007, 19:12:54 PM »
I've just got in from trying to trap the kitten and Dudley came bounding down the road sporting a new collar, I think I can safely say it's now official  :evillaugh:

Offline madkittyrescue

• Purrs Registered Cat Rescue
  • Super Cat
  • Sarah, slave to the 4 legged furball gang!
    • Sunny Harbour Cat & Kitten Rescue
« Reply #4 on: November 13, 2007, 10:44:45 AM »
aww that's great news Dawn.  Crafty wee monkey knew what he was doing eh!? 

good luck in your new home Dudley!  xx
Sunny Harbour Cat & Kitten Rescue
Covering Fife, Edinburgh & Lothians

http://www.sunnyharbour.org.uk

Offline Dawn (DiddyDawn)

• Honorary Cat
« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2007, 10:20:12 AM »
The good thing is it's literally the house just next to me, he still comes home for food and I can always tell her if she gets any problems with him etc, to let me know.

Offline Yvonne

• Super Cat
  • Cleo
  • Slave to: Trevor, Clare, Spotty, Homer, Parrot, Cody, strays, Ginger Snaps and Jacob Black.
« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2007, 10:12:05 AM »

Sounds like he has got his paws well and truly under the table

Well done Dudley

:yayyy:
The Purrs 2011 Cat Show!
Could your cat be a winner? 
http://www.purrsinourhearts.co.uk/index.php/topic,37101.0.html

Offline Dawn (DiddyDawn)

• Honorary Cat
Dudley has found himself a home!!
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2007, 10:03:44 AM »
When I dropped the cats down the vets I was having a chat to the vet nurse.  She mentioned that her friend who lives up the road from me has acquired a cat  :evillaugh:  Dudley has managed to worm his way into their house, she has even started buying him catfood even though he still comes home for food and he's got his little paws firmly under the table  :Luv2:  I found it really amusing, Gill said he just sauntered in one day, decided he liked it and he spends a lot of his time there, the lady was going to get a dog but has now decided she doesn't need one and is happy having the cat around the place  :)  He's brilliant with her kids and Gill said they all love him to bits  :Luv2:  :Luv2:  He's a crafty one but it's obviously worked  :evillaugh:  I'm quite surprised he's fine with the kids as Dudley can be quite intimidating if he doesn't get his own way but the fact there's no other cats there could be why he's such a softy with them.  He does have a soft side to him and although he was offered a home at the farm up the lane from me, I couldn't bring myself to take him up there because I wanted somewhere he was going to get fussed and somewhere he could call home and be able to curl up in front of the fire  :shy:

Funny enough I was saying to hubby last night that I would find out where he sneaks off to.  I know one of my other friends has been coaxing him back to hers for chicken when she sees him  ;)  Considering he was the cat that broke another cats leg, he has certainly calmed down since he's been neutered and having regular food, I'm really chuffed for him because I always knew there was a nice cat in there trying to get out  :Luv2:  :Luv2:
« Last Edit: November 13, 2007, 10:09:14 AM by Dawn (DiddyDawn) »

Link to CatChat