Author Topic: Request for Teresa re Paws Inn residents  (Read 7194 times)

Offline JackSpratt

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
Re: Request for Teresa re Paws Inn residents
« Reply #5 on: November 06, 2007, 10:55:00 AM »
Is Minimopsical a permanent stay? I remember Sherbert - have to admit to having a soft spot for her.

Carrie, Jack,Toby and Parsley ~ Love and miss you all always.x

Offline Teresa Pawcats

• Purrs Registered Cat Rescue
  • Royal Cat
  • www.pawsinncatrescue.co.uk
    • Paws Inn Website rehoming page
« Reply #4 on: November 06, 2007, 08:53:31 AM »
Wow, you are busy T - I would love Emma and Anastasia, but sadly can't afford any more cats.

Desley busy but numbers are well down on a month ago thankfully.

Offline Desley (booktigger)

• Cat Rescue
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Molly, my wonderful babe
  • Slave to: Lucy
« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2007, 07:37:43 AM »
Wow, you are busy T - I would love Emma and Anastasia, but sadly can't afford any more cats.
Please spay your cat

Offline Teresa Pawcats

• Purrs Registered Cat Rescue
  • Royal Cat
  • www.pawsinncatrescue.co.uk
    • Paws Inn Website rehoming page
« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2007, 21:24:43 PM »
Where do I begin ? youngest first I suppose  :shy:

Aurora was first to come in a tiny half dead little thing, we left her mum out because we knew that there were 4  more kittens even though we suspected they were dead, to cut a long story short mum Milly was brought in and re-united with her 6 babies after we had found them all 4 days later. All including mum were suffering from cat flu and even had the limpy leg syndrome,so for the past couple of weeks I have been busily syringe feeding  and nursing them back to health; thankfully they all seem to have turned a corner now. Not had a minute to take updated pictures.

They are Milly, Aurora, Selene, Noor, Roshan, Altan and Luken ( mum plus 3 girls and 3 boys.)

The last of the cupboard cats Amelia is still here with her 4 kittens Raffles, Oliver, Muffin and Toby, they are all fully vaccinated and Amelia is booked in for spay next week. Those who came to our open day in July will remember Amelia heavily pregnant and also Izabella.

Izabella was trapped with her feral 14week old kittens Larry and Rory, unfortunately she was already pregnant and gave birth to 5 babies here, 4 have been rehomed but Izabella and daughter Freya are still looking for a home . Larry and Rory have been reserved today.

Sherbet the beautiful tortie who needed  her eye removed after it was pierced by something is here with babies Bliss and Bear, 2 real little cheeky ones,it would be wonderful if all 3 could stay together they are such a happy little family.

Jess the poor skeleton who arrived in a rat cage with her 7 starving kittens is still here, she needs to be an only pet, I think having 7 mentally scarred kittens biting her none stop has  put her off other cats. Two of her kittens remain with us sisters Lilliput and Titania hopefully someone will choose them soon they are lovely.

Pumkin is a young adult male who was brought to my door late at night a couple of weeks ago, he had been found lying in the road, his only injuries were self inflicted from scratching his fleas,he is a lovely lad but hates other cats.

In the house we have:

Emma  a poor old soul blind with lots of problems, I think this dear girl will live out her days here. Her story is in rescue/rehoming section.

Then theres Anastasia the beauty who lost both her ears to cancer,she is a real lap cat.
Buster our president 22 next month and Tula the feral tabby.
Theres Cat and Chat, Ivan the terrible and Fuchsia all ferals living and playing in the office with me.
Then of course there are the outdoor ferals who enjoy being wild, headed by Hettie, Monica and Wilma who lounge in the greenhouse overseeing who joins them for dinner each day, we are currently feeding quite a few .

Heaven forbid I forgot Minimopsical:shify:

Sorry not been able to keep things as up to date as usual been busy making Christmas crackers inbetween looking after the cats; I will try to update more and post pics soon.  ;D

edited with permission
« Last Edit: November 05, 2007, 21:48:40 PM by Gill (sneakiefeline) »

Offline Christine (Blip)

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Blip
Request for Teresa re Paws Inn residents
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2007, 20:29:40 PM »
Teresa

Can you give us a little heads up on some of your more urgent residents, please?  It would be good to have a little summary on one thread so that folks can see what you are dealing with right now.  It might encourage some others to come along to the Open Evening?

I am doing my best to keep up, but even I am losing track of all the little lives you are saving (and I dont want that!) :hug:

:thanks:

I'm a member of the British Humanist Association, the national charity supporting and representing people who seek to live good lives without religious or superstitious beliefs http://www.humanism.org.uk/home

Link to CatChat