Author Topic: Forever biting my tongue!!  (Read 3845 times)

Offline Dawn (DiddyDawn)

• Honorary Cat
Re: Forever biting my tongue!!
« Reply #21 on: November 13, 2007, 11:03:53 AM »
The £15 hasn't been mentioned since funny enough, I think she knows not to try and push it, I've got the kittens anyway so what can she do  :evillaugh:  I don't mind helping anyone but what I don't like is when people think they can take liberties.  If push came to shove and it was the only way I would get the kittens to prevent them being given to school kids, then I would probably give in but not when she contacted me initially  :sneaky:

Offline madkittyrescue

• Purrs Registered Cat Rescue
  • Super Cat
  • Sarah, slave to the 4 legged furball gang!
    • Sunny Harbour Cat & Kitten Rescue
« Reply #20 on: November 13, 2007, 10:42:42 AM »
its beyond me Dawn!!  :Crazy:  makes my blood boil so it does!!!   :censored: :censored: :censored:

Just pretend you never saw the note  :innocent:... and you aint got any cash on you until you take the babes back.  Then its just a case of tough  :censored:

If she wants to play money just deduct the £15 from what she should owe you for neutering... let her know the balance!!  ;)  I'm sure she'll change her tune swiftly!!   :P
Sunny Harbour Cat & Kitten Rescue
Covering Fife, Edinburgh & Lothians

http://www.sunnyharbour.org.uk

Offline Dawn (DiddyDawn)

• Honorary Cat
« Reply #19 on: November 13, 2007, 09:54:12 AM »
I went to pick these babes up this morning and I think I may end up having to keep them for a few days  :tired:  I asked her to get them in last night and keep them in the kitchen until this morning, I suspect that these cats never go in the house and I'm worried now that she'll let them out as soon as they get home.  They are going to needing worming later as there were 2 piles of worms in her kitchen which had been coughed up  :sick:  :sick:  :sick:  Why do peeps get them if they can't be bothered looking after them  >:(  >:(

Offline Gill (sneakiefeline)

• Rainbow Bridge/Rescue/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Misa at 4yrs old and new with me
  • Slave to: Misa, Sasa, Franta Napoleon RIP, Ducha RIP and Lupin, Kocka RIP
« Reply #18 on: November 12, 2007, 22:23:08 PM »
RIP lil grey kitten.

Offline pappilon

• Honorary Cat
« Reply #17 on: November 12, 2007, 22:21:24 PM »
RIP little one. :'(

Offline Cheesecat

• Honorary Cat
  • Slave to: Cheese, Gerti, Doc and Wizzles
« Reply #16 on: November 12, 2007, 21:56:31 PM »
Oh no Dawn  :'(

Poor little baby - what an inconsiderate, uncaring, money-grabbing  :censored: that woman is. Shows what she cares about, trying to get money off you and saying she could sell the grey kitten. I bet she only wanted to keep it to try and breed from it to make more money.

:censored: :censored:

Well done to you for helping those poor other babies xx
Cheese, Gerti, Doc and Kitty Von Bizmark (Wizzles) ^Lucas^(??/97 - 21/11/07)
To think I might not see those eyes, makes it so hard not to cry, and as we say our long goodbyes, I nearly do.

Offline Dawn (DiddyDawn)

• Honorary Cat
« Reply #15 on: November 12, 2007, 21:38:58 PM »
Found out earlier the little grey darling has died  :'(  :'(

RIP little furry bundle, xxxxxx

The other 3 older cats are booked in for spaying and neutering in the morning. 

Offline Ela

• Royal Cat
« Reply #14 on: November 05, 2007, 09:52:24 AM »
I would say to her, I'll give you £15 if you pay all the vet bills - fair's fair

I personally would just say I haven't got it just now as I would not want to upset her in case she decides not to have the others 'done'
RULES ARE FOR THE OBEDIENCE OF FOOLS AND GUIDENCE OF WISE MEN.

Offline Mark

• Purrs Registered Cat Rescue
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Clapton
    • AnimalAid - Support Humane Charities
« Reply #13 on: November 05, 2007, 09:36:03 AM »
I would say to her, I'll give you £15 if you pay all the vet bills - fair's fair  :evillaugh:
DO NOT BREED OR BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE

I believe I am not interested to know whether Vivisection produces results that are profitable to the human race or doesn't. To know that the results are profitable to the race would not remove my hostility to it.  Mark Twain

Offline Ela

• Royal Cat
« Reply #12 on: November 05, 2007, 09:27:25 AM »
Forever biting my tongue!!

I do hope she is not  ;D
RULES ARE FOR THE OBEDIENCE OF FOOLS AND GUIDENCE OF WISE MEN.

Offline Dawn (DiddyDawn)

• Honorary Cat
« Reply #11 on: November 05, 2007, 09:24:53 AM »
I picked up one of the kittens last night after work and I had to get the other two this morning as they were too frightened to come out from under the shed  >:(  >:(  I found out she has also got 2 other cats there, they are 6 months old, a boy and a girl so they will be getting done next week now along with their mum.

I nearly choked this morning  :censored:  :censored:  When I went to pick the kittens up she'd left a note on top of my carrier asking for £5 each for the kittens to a total of £15 and she said she thought this was fair  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  I did not leave £15 and I won't be giving her £15 either, the cheeky  :censored:  I did pay money for the kittens off her mum but the difference was I approached her pretending I wanted kittens for my son, in this instance the daughter texted me asking me to rehome and get the mum cat spayed  :-:  I think she's thinking she'll pull a fast one, well she'll have to be a little quicker than that  >:(  >:(

Offline Desley (booktigger)

• Cat Rescue
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Molly, my wonderful babe
  • Slave to: Lucy
« Reply #10 on: November 04, 2007, 14:22:44 PM »
How frustrating, I do hope that there is a happy ending to this - and in one way, I hope she doesnt' keep the little grey one, as she will probably allow her to breed too.
Please spay your cat

Offline Bazsmum

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Bazzy Bazilla
    • The Animal Rescue Site
« Reply #9 on: November 04, 2007, 01:33:34 AM »
How frustrating for you Dawn  :hug:  At that age you would think a bit of wisdom would of kicked in by now  :(

Offline pappilon

• Honorary Cat
« Reply #8 on: November 03, 2007, 22:33:42 PM »
 :shocked:,  poor little kitty.   :( :(

Offline Dawn (DiddyDawn)

• Honorary Cat
« Reply #7 on: November 03, 2007, 22:32:16 PM »
If she gets rid, I'll offer to buy her  :innocent:  The mum is going to be done anyway so she won't be breeding anymore.  The other thing I was worried about, I was going to offer to pay to get her in the vets but if anything happened and she had to be pts or died, I would probably be blamed for it so it's a bit tricky even though all I wanted to do was pick her up and walk out of there  :'(

• Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #6 on: November 03, 2007, 22:26:46 PM »
ahhhhhhhh selling , I see grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Offline Dawn (DiddyDawn)

• Honorary Cat
« Reply #5 on: November 03, 2007, 22:25:14 PM »
How old is this :censored: daughter, which like kittens??

She is in her 40's so not a whipper snapper and old enough to know better  >:(  >:(  I'm doing my best to get the little grey one, I have told her if she wants somewhere for her, I'll have her but she told me that she would have no problems selling her as she's had lots of peeps asking about her  >:(

Offline Dawn (DiddyDawn)

• Honorary Cat
« Reply #4 on: November 03, 2007, 22:23:19 PM »
It broke my heart looking at her little face, she is soooo adoreable but whether she makes it, we'll have to see.  It's very hard sometimes in these situations because you can't just tell them to take them to the vet, I've got to get the others out of there and if she thinks I'm interfering, that will mess it up.  I felt so  :censored: helpless  :'(  :'(  The mum cat has already had 5 litters and I need to keep her on side so I can get her in the vets next week  :tired:

Offline pappilon

• Honorary Cat
« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2007, 22:22:40 PM »
How old is this :censored: daughter, which like kittens?? Some one should tell her if you like something you lookafter it ..stupied woman. >:(

I hope you can get the grey one and the mum aswell!

• Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2007, 22:19:28 PM »
Think I better bite my tongue too cos what  :censored: braindead  :censored:  >:( >:( >:( >:(

It must leave you in total despair when you have to keep dealing with the same idiots.

Offline Dawn (DiddyDawn)

• Honorary Cat
Forever biting my tongue!!
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2007, 21:52:28 PM »
A few weeks ago I had some cats done for a lady and I was over the moon as it had taken me about 2 years to get through to her.  And then last week, I found out her daughter had taken to letting her female breed, just cos she likes kittens I suppose  >:(  >:(  My heart sank as I thought it's all going to start again.  Anyway, I was pleasantly surprised to get a text off the daughter today asking me if I could take 3 kittens off her and get the mum sorted  :shocked:  I had to go and visit a friend in hospital tonight so I said I'd call round after that.  I got up there and lo and behold the kittens are outside in the garden petrified because of all the fireworks and they are hiding under a shed  :censored:  :censored:  How can anyone be so stupid  :mad2:  :mad2:  Inside was another little kitten which she is keeping, she's the most adoreable fluffy grey girl and soooooo utterly gorgeous  :Luv2:  :Luv2:  The only reason this little one is indoors though is because she is poorly  :(  She hasn't been right since yesterday morning apparently, she said she was very cold and extremely weak but didn't actually bring her in until today although she has been out with the mum for an hour this afternoon  >:(  >:(  I told her that she needs to see a vet asap and if she was one of mine, I would have had her in there and wouldn't wait around.  She is going to see how she is tomorrow.........considering she won't part with her, she's quite prepared to risk losing her over a  :censored: vet bill  >:(  >:(  She said with the kittens, the reason they've been living outside is because she couldn't have 7 cats in the house  :Crazy:  Hello, shouldn't she have thought about that before letting her cat breed  :censored:

I just pray the little one makes it but sadly I don't think she will, I am sooooooo angry but will need to bite my tongue until I get the kitties out of there  :sneaky:

Link to CatChat