Author Topic: Must be bonkers!!  (Read 7432 times)

Offline JackSpratt

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
Re: Must be bonkers!!
« Reply #9 on: October 25, 2007, 11:03:10 AM »
Looking forward to the pictures Desley. Your house must be a bit mad at the moment!

Carrie, Jack,Toby and Parsley ~ Love and miss you all always.x

Offline Desley (booktigger)

• Cat Rescue
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Molly, my wonderful babe
  • Slave to: Lucy
« Reply #8 on: October 25, 2007, 08:20:47 AM »
Thanks guys - I do tend to do rescue things at work, but when it is my choice, am going to ask them to just give out my mobile number in future (although that doesn't always work when I am at work, poor signal).
Please spay your cat

Offline Ellie

• Super Cat
« Reply #7 on: October 24, 2007, 20:20:45 PM »
Work should be your little hidey hole.....Im sure the vet thinks that you are wonder woman....but we all do also  :Luv: :hug:

I couldn't have put it better Ruth  ;D

Can't wait to see the pics  :)

Offline Bazsmum

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Bazzy Bazilla
    • The Animal Rescue Site
« Reply #6 on: October 24, 2007, 14:50:23 PM »
Work should be your little hidey hole.....Im sure the vet thinks that you are wonder woman....but we all do also  :Luv: :hug:

• Cat Rescue
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #5 on: October 23, 2007, 22:17:21 PM »
6 is pushing it for me, i find it really hard.

Well, they are allowed to give out my home no, and it is on the posters I take up anyway, so all they would have to do is tell them to look, but my work no is a different matter, could have got me in trouble!!
Please spay your cat

Offline Gill (sneakiefeline)

• Rainbow Bridge/Rescue/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Misa at 4yrs old and new with me
  • Slave to: Misa, Sasa, Franta Napoleon RIP, Ducha RIP and Lupin, Kocka RIP
« Reply #4 on: October 23, 2007, 22:15:00 PM »
6 oh my how do you cope  :hug:

Yes I would stop the vet giving out your phone number immediately cos its breaking the Data protection Act unless you have given permission.

• Cat Rescue
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #3 on: October 23, 2007, 21:32:35 PM »
Thanks!! Yeah, suppose there are a lot of cats that are grateful I am such a soft touch!!
Please spay your cat

Offline JackSpratt

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2007, 21:31:38 PM »
Yep, you most certainly are! But the cats are grateful for people that are bonkers in the way you are! ;)

Carrie, Jack,Toby and Parsley ~ Love and miss you all always.x

• Cat Rescue
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
Must be bonkers!!
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2007, 21:22:26 PM »
Vets have started giving out my work no now (must have words!!), so got a phone call just before lunch about a stray a few mins drive from my work. As I am supposedly full (and no carrier in the car - mental note to now take address book, carrier, camera and food to work every day!!), I said I would pop round and get some photos, to notify lost and founds, and either when Bella went, or after my night away in London, I would take him in. However, he is very thin, and I felt awful leaving him there, he is very affectionate - she said he hadn't been eating much, so I gave her the HiLife Tuna and Salmon pouch from the car (found very few cats to turn that down), and said I would nip him to the vets on Thurs to check for a microchip. Spoke to my neighbour about him, as he appears to be a Manx, and she asked when I was getting him!! Said I hadn't planned to, as I am away the weekend after next, and didn't want to ask her to feed too many, she told me not to be daft and get him, so when I get him to the vets, he can come back here in the cage - rang the lady, she was really pleased, and told me that he loved the food I left, so she is going to go and get some more for him. He is an unusual colour, like a really dark brown and white, and I would guess at a true Manx, as there is very little of a stump - will put the pics on my photobucket acc tomorrow and post them. So 6 cats, despite me saying on Sat that 5 was my limit.
Please spay your cat

Link to CatChat