Author Topic: Urgent home/s needed in less than 3 weeks  (Read 11311 times)

Offline lotsamoggies - Anne

• Adult Cat
Urgent home/s needed in less than 3 weeks
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2007, 23:37:38 PM »
Hi everyone.
I got a call from a gent today who is moving to a rented house in less than 3 weeks and as per usual the landlord won't let him bring his 2 cats. I'm expecting they will have to be PTS if a place or home can't be found. I've emailed Mandy @ catchat and asked her to put them on the top cats page as I can't take them here and none of the rescues round here can either.
They are 11 to 12 years old, a brother and sister. I know he hasn't got a prayer of getting them into any of the rescues round here because as per usual they are all drowning in cats with plenty more waiting for a place and mostly younger than these two sweeties. He says they can be split up as they aren't the type that cuddle up together but they don't scrap either so it would be nice if they could be kept together. I've attached their photo's and the info I have been given about them.
They are located at the moment in Mexborough near Rotherham South Yorkshire if anyone can help please.
Thanks Anne

Bundy

Male - Approx 11 years old
Black & White
Neutered
Outdoor type of cat, uses catflap and does not soil the inside of the house.
Very laid back temperament and 'soft as a brush'
Very socialable with visitors

Tabs

Female - Approx 11 years
Tabby
Spayed
More of an indoor cat, but will spend reasonable amount of time outdoors, again uses catflap and does not soil the house
More of a people cat, loves to be the centre of attention and will always come for strokes.
Not keen on other cats, animals, likes her own space
« Last Edit: October 19, 2007, 23:38:56 PM by lotsamoggies - Anne »

Link to CatChat