Author Topic: Rolo  (Read 1549 times)

Offline Desley (booktigger)

• Cat Rescue
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Molly, my wonderful babe
  • Slave to: Lucy
Re: Rolo
« Reply #7 on: January 24, 2008, 20:45:22 PM »
Thanks, I hadn't noticed that, and I am normally pedantic about spelling too, forever pointing mistakes out to people!! He is now on the rehoming page, I just wish he wasn't as good at winding cats up, or he could have stayed. Actually boisterous wasn't the word for him earlier, it was definitely hyperactive, as it is most of the time.
Please spay your cat

Offline blackcat

• Moderating/Auction Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Home of Smidgen, Sebastian and Billy.
« Reply #6 on: January 24, 2008, 20:45:08 PM »
 :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Offline madkittyrescue

• Purrs Registered Cat Rescue
  • Super Cat
  • Sarah, slave to the 4 legged furball gang!
    • Sunny Harbour Cat & Kitten Rescue
« Reply #5 on: January 24, 2008, 20:43:50 PM »
I'm sure that Desley would have spell checked it should she have chosen to use it BC!  ;)
Sunny Harbour Cat & Kitten Rescue
Covering Fife, Edinburgh & Lothians

http://www.sunnyharbour.org.uk

Offline blackcat

• Moderating/Auction Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Home of Smidgen, Sebastian and Billy.
« Reply #4 on: January 24, 2008, 20:41:13 PM »
but the word is boisterous, not boistrous. I always think that accurate spelling implies professionalism ... ( and i am very pedantic about spelling generally  :-[ )

• Cat Rescue
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2008, 20:38:22 PM »
Thanks, I always find it hard to write an objective description when I dont want them to go!!!
Please spay your cat

Offline madkittyrescue

• Purrs Registered Cat Rescue
  • Super Cat
  • Sarah, slave to the 4 legged furball gang!
    • Sunny Harbour Cat & Kitten Rescue
« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2008, 10:45:29 AM »
How about something like this:

Rolo is a wonderful, affectionate, mature gentleman who needs a special home.  Rolo is a loving, vocal cat who is boistrous and will need access to a secure garden.  He is very forward with other cats which can cause issues so would be ideally suited to either a single cat household or to a household with chilled out cats who can manage his outgoing character.  He does have a peculiar walk which we believe is due to his lack of a tail!

Rolo does need a loving family who will monitor his specific dietary needs and keep up with his regular grooming. 

It kind of turns it round a little from being all his bad points or awkward points to his good side... and you can elaborate on his dietary and grooming needs when people call in.?????   

Just a thought.

xxx  Good Luck tho.    Keep us posted on progress.
Sunny Harbour Cat & Kitten Rescue
Covering Fife, Edinburgh & Lothians

http://www.sunnyharbour.org.uk

• Cat Rescue
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
Rolo
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2008, 08:13:08 AM »
Both Zia and Molly have had issues with him yesterday and today, so I am going to have to start looking for a home for him, but need some help with wording. How does this sound?

Rolo is a wonderful mature gentleman who needs a special home. He needs to have his ears cleaned on a regular basis due to a waxy build up, can only tolerate certain foods, and has a funny walk, which we think is connected to the reason he has no tail. He is a very affectionate, demanding, vocal cat, who has very high energy levels, and does need outdoor access. He doesn't have very good manners when it comes to other cats though, so does end up winding them up, so could only go somewhere with very patient cats who are used to living wiht other cats.
Please spay your cat

Link to CatChat