Author Topic: Dog on the site we don't name!  (Read 1641 times)

Offline JackSpratt

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
Re: Dog on the site we don't name!
« Reply #5 on: January 17, 2008, 11:45:05 AM »
I know a lady who adores staffies - but she works and already has one. I might mention it to her anyway. I think a lot of her friends like them too. I think they're lovely dogs - but my cats don't agree!

Carrie, Jack,Toby and Parsley ~ Love and miss you all always.x

Offline Dawn F

• Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #4 on: January 17, 2008, 11:08:54 AM »
poor baby, the rescue I go to is full of staffies - people get them for all the wrong reasons and then get fed up - makes me sick

ccmacey

« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2008, 00:32:18 AM »
Its not her fault, shes really lovely but didnt realise how much hard work it would be raising another puppy as well as having small children so therefore i am willing to let her go.

I think this explains it all. What kennels is she putting her kids in?  :shify:

Hope something gets sorted, would be awful for her to get into wrong hands.

Offline Dawn (DiddyDawn)

• Honorary Cat
« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2008, 23:35:48 PM »
If you send me the details, I'll put a plea out for her.  I can't believe some people  :censored:  :censored:   :censored:  She can't afford kennels for 2 but if she doesn't sell her, what would she do then  >:(

Offline JackSpratt

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
Dog on the site we don't name!
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2008, 23:24:42 PM »
im due to go into hospital on monday so therefore i really need to sell my youngest staff pup. Shes 5 months old, brindle with white makings to her chest and toes.

Shes had all jabs and has been wormed and flead. She is house trained. She is full staffy but last owners didnt forward papers

She has been brought up around my 2 young children and gets on well with my other dog, whos also ataffy.

I bought her a month ago for £250, I am asking for £100 for a quick sale. I will not go any lower than this price as she is going too cheap, but really need her to go quickly as im due in hospital on monday and she could do with going before then as i cant afford for two dogs to go into kennels.

Its not her fault, shes really lovely but didnt realise how much hard work it would be raising another puppy as well as having small children so therefore i am willing to let her go.

You can come and collect asap and will accept £100 for her but no less.

If anyone can help, I'll PM them the contact details.

Carrie, Jack,Toby and Parsley ~ Love and miss you all always.x

Link to CatChat